What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 RM Cup and Sydney Shield

rightleftin

Juniors
They will be more competitive in Flegg, rather than Massey but I wonder if their home games will still be in Fiji.
SG Ball teams go to NZ so you would expect Flegg to go to Fiji. Some of the older Silktails have signed with the Roosters and Glebe.

TigerDen

Juniors
SG Ball teams go to NZ so you would expect Flegg to go to Fiji. Some of the older Silktails have signed with the Roosters and Glebe.
Sounds good, if both Silktails and Manly happen it will give SS a lot more interest and help raise their profile.

rightleftin

Juniors
4 players who apeared in RMC this year have been signed by Blacktown Workers - Bruce Ward & Aden Perry (Ryde Eastwood), Ben Sefuale (Hills) and Anton Iaria (St Marys).

TigerDen

Juniors
Provisional draws out for 2024 Season, RMC minus Silktails, SS plus Manly Warringah. Comp commences 16/03/24.

rightleftin

Juniors
Only 18 games in RMC means that some teams will be played 3 times and others twice. This has been engineered by giving several byes and not using easter and the June long weekend.

rightleftin

Juniors
4 players who apeared in RMC this year have been signed by Blacktown Workers - Bruce Ward & Aden Perry (Ryde Eastwood), Ben Sefuale (Hills) and Anton Iaria (St Marys).
3 more at Blacktown - Haimona Hroti (Mounties), Epa Navale (Ryde Eastwood) and Jonah Ngaronoa (Glebe).

Interesting to see that Chris Yates is back at Cabramatta as Recruitment Manager.
Good appointment he will bring back the footy flavour to Cabramatta which has been missing. Hopefully a start to seeing them work back into Ron Massey Cup. I think I read somewhere he is coaching the Balmain SG Ball team as well.

TigerDen

Juniors
Good appointment he will bring back the footy flavour to Cabramatta which has been missing. Hopefully a start to seeing them work back into Ron Massey Cup. I think I read somewhere he is coaching the Balmain SG Ball team as well.
Chris had involvement last season and brought a number of players to the club. He will have to start again, as several have moved to Mounties and Wenty to look for RMC opportunities. Should Cabra enter RMC in 2025, I am sure many players would return, as Chris is very popular.

rightleftin

Juniors
Sirolo Lovokuro, a cousin of Maika Sivo, has moved from the Silktails to St Marys. Another 2 players that appeared in RMC last year have signed with Blacktown Workers - Semisi Kioa (Ryde Eastwood) and Noel Aukafolau (Glebe).

Last edited:

TigerDen

Juniors
Sirolo Lovokuro, a cousin of Maika Sivo, has moved from the Silktails to St Marys. Another 2 players that appeared in RMC last year have signed with Blacktown Workers - Semisi Kioa (Ryde Eastwood) and Noel Aukafolau (Glebe).
Blacktown looking to be stronger this season, a good sign for the competion. Seems that Mounties are getting good numbers also.

rightleftin

Juniors
Blacktown looking to be stronger this season, a good sign for the competion. Seems that Mounties are getting good numbers also.
Last year there were 10-12 from the Manly top 30 in the Blacktown team in most games which means that 10-12 from the Blacktown NSW Cup squad play RMC. Last year, Brothers were the beneficiaries, but this year Mounties will get all of those players.

Latest posts