What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Squad

Stake Removed

First Grade
Having a look who has signed for next year and who is in the top 30, the potential leaving is ones we have heard about they may not go, and also we could here end of see Moylan off to England

1. Daniel Atkinson
2. Blayke Brailey
3. Jesse Colquohoun
4. Kade Dykes
5.. Dale Finucane
6. Braden Uele
7. Tom Hazelton
8. Royce Hunt
9. Nico Hynes
10. Sione Katoa
11. Oregon Kaufisi
12. William Kennedy
13. Cam McInness
14. Matt Moylan
15. Ronaldo Mulitalo
16. Briton Nikora
17. Jesse Ramien
18. Toby Rudolf
19. Sam Stonestreet
20. Sisa Talakai
21. Connor Tracey (potential leaving)
22. Braydon Trindall (potential leaving)
23. Jack Williams
24. Teig Wilton

In our out of top 30 - not sure on below whether these players are in top 30 or not

Max Bradbury
Kayal Iro (potenital leaving)
Nihawi Puru
Siteni Taukamo
Joshua Finau
Tuku Hau Tapuha

Special K

Coach
I believe Puru 2nd year is top 30
Bradbury is top 30
Taukamo is top 30
Tapuha is top 30

Iro you would think is on the books for top 30

bluefox68

Staff member
This is a sentimental suggestion, but I would love to see Brad Fearnley signed by the Sharks, not just Newtown.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Souths have come in 200k under for Keon and this was before his origin selection. He is the sort of guy we need in our squad. I know the roosters are lurking. Payne would be good but I’m hesitant about 1.1 mil for a prop
Interesting re Haas, Gordon Tallis is questionable on whether he is worth the money

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Interesting re Haas, Gordon Tallis is questionable on whether he is worth the money
He isn’t the sort of bloke you’d want to sign for that amount of money on a 5+ year contract. That amount over 2-3 years could be a potential master stroke in terms of attracting talent which we clearly need.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I believe Puru 2nd year is top 30
Bradbury is top 30
Taukamo is top 30
Tapuha is top 30

Iro you would think is on the books for top 30
Won't that be a top 33 or 34?

Who's leaving/retiring/getting put in the shop front?

bluefox68

Staff member
2024 gains:

Kaeon Koloamatangi (Souths)
[I would love Haas or Tino, but extremely unlikely…]

2024 losses:

Wade Graham (retired)
Matt Moylan (ESL)
Jayden Berrell (Q-Cup)
Mawene Hiroti (Newtown Jets)
Jensen Taumoepeau ((Newtown Jets)

Special K

Coach
Souths have come in 200k under for Keon and this was before his origin selection. He is the sort of guy we need in our squad.
Where would you play him? I think he is fantastic but Nikora imo is better and would be in origin if he was Australian. Wilton is the guy they are investing in for the future. I don't see Kaeon as a middle.

Haas or Tino would be perfect and I would move heaven and earth for either one especially Tino but it is not realistic. If they want mega bucks which they do we just don't have it.

Won't that be a top 33 or 34?

Who's leaving/retiring/getting put in the shop front?
I think I read someone had it at 29. There would be blokes leaving and options probably on some of those younger guys we don't know about so it could be less. I just know there isn't a ton of space.

bluefox68

Staff member
Souths have come in 200k under for Keon and this was before his origin selection. He is the sort of guy we need in our squad. I know the roosters are lurking. Payne would be good but I’m hesitant about 1.1 mil for a prop
By the way, nice to see you posting, Snoop - It’s been a while…???

Stake Removed

First Grade
Where would you play him? I think he is fantastic but Nikora imo is better and would be in origin if he was Australian. Wilton is the guy they are investing in for the future. I don't see Kaeon as a middle.

Haas or Tino would be perfect and I would move heaven and earth for either one especially Tino but it is not realistic. If they want mega bucks which they do we just don't have it.

I think I read someone had it at 29. There would be blokes leaving and options probably on some of those younger guys we don't know about so it could be less. I just know there isn't a ton of space.
I could see Teig as a 13 Cam Murray style.
That would see Finucane play prop or be moved on.
McInness can give Tieg and or Brailey a rest during the game