What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

pazzaeel

Juniors
Moses not the answer. i wouldn’t play yeo or hynes in origin again. Trobovic a bad call at captain. Haas is average. McInnes done nothing. Rest of the team been pretty good. Robson, Martin and Angus chricton been enormous

yy_cheng

Coach
Moses not the answer. i wouldn’t play yeo or hynes in origin again. Trobovic a bad call at captain. Haas is average. McInnes done nothing. Rest of the team been pretty good. Robson, Martin and Angus chricton been enormous
Madge can't dump jurbo if he made him captain

King-Gutho94

Coach
Come on Moses is the 3rd best halfback in the game behind DCE & Cleary.

In fact i reckon Moses is better then DCE at club level.

DCE has gotten better at Origin with more experience.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Changes......Moses for Hynes, Api for Innes, Burton for Young.
Agree with api. Robson one of our best but we need more points in us. API off the bench will add some spark and yea Moses seems a certain starter now which won’t help our season
Dont think you can have api and Burton in the bench

TheParraboy

Staff member
Liam Martin 7 runs in 75min? PCM 14m

Nico has 24 runs for 128m- PCM 14m

Thats just weird

PARRA_FAN

Coach
There was a reason Teddy was dropped and tonight showed it.

Who was it on here that said when Edwards went down

Said Madge should have brought Moses in and played Hynes at 1 considering Moses played 6 days ago it wasnt like it was a 3 day tunraround

I wouldve been ok if Crighton played fullback and Burton in the centres.

Latest posts