What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Happy MEel

First Grade
So does Moses now have more try assists than Cleary in Origin? I reckon it’d be bloody close and he has played 10 less games. Seriously, you put moses in Melbourne or Penrith side and he’s at least Cleary’s equal.

The problem isn’t Moses. It’s the deadshits around him and the absolute gross negligence in attacking coaching.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So does Moses now have more try assists than Cleary in Origin? I reckon it’d be bloody close and he has played 10 less games. Seriously, you put moses in Melbourne or Penrith side and he’s at least Cleary’s equal.

The problem isn’t Moses. It’s the deadshits around him and the absolute gross negligence in attacking coaching.
First time he's been allowed to not just chase the collision since 2017 and it showed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But I kind of like that her standards seem... low 😂
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF