What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Happy MEel

First Grade
100%. The best player that Parra has had for decades and someone that still has at 5 good years left. Surround him with quality players and we will shine.
I’ve said it multiple times, give him the keys to this side and build exclusively around him. With a new coach I think there’s an opportunity to rethink the captaincy so I’d be giving that to Moses and taking goal kicking responsibilities off him and giving them to our other star Lomax. Let Moses focus on doing Moses things.

With that being the case, we’d need to offload and improve our edge forwards (at least on his side). We need speed from our outside backs (Lomax and possibly Blaize sort this out if he learns to tackle and catch a high ball). Finally, we need to offload Junior somehow and develop one of our pigs to be a smaller, more agile aggressive merkin.

That’s the kind of team that would get the most out of Moses.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’ve said it multiple times, give him the keys to this side and build exclusively around him. With a new coach I think there’s an opportunity to rethink the captaincy so I’d be giving that to Moses and taking goal kicking responsibilities off him and giving them to our other star Lomax. Let Moses focus on doing Moses things.

With that being the case, we’d need to offload and improve our edge forwards (at least on his side). We need speed from our outside backs (Lomax and possibly Blaize sort this out if he learns to tackle and catch a high ball). Finally, we need to offload Junior somehow and develop one of our pigs to be a smaller, more agile aggressive merkin.

That’s the kind of team that would get the most out of Moses.
I agree. There is a part of me that wonders what Lomax could do at 1 in a good team. He does a great job of getting involved from the wing though. Sivo could learn from him.