What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

King-Gutho94

Coach

1 Reece Walsh
2 Selwyn Cobbo
3 Dane Gagai
4 Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
5 Valentine Holmes
6 Tom Dearden
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Reuben Cotter
9 Ben Hunt
10 Lindsay Collins
11 Kurt Capewell
12 Jeremiah Nanai
13 Pat Carrigan
14 Harry Grant
15 Mo Fotuaika
16 Felise Kaufusi
17 Kalyn Ponga
Billy has queensland right where they love it.

No one will give em a chance with that side and thats when there at there most dangerous.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
He bleeds blue unlike the Manly bloke.

I reckon great call.

Suncorp is generally a bash a thon. We need blokes rough and tough ready to get into a scrap.

Barnett fits the bill more then Haumole.

He's done nothing in the two games. I cant believe the hype he's got in the past few weeks by the media.

I hope Barnett has a good game as he's suited for Origin.

Noise

Coach
a boogie board in a pool ffs, and he had to be rescued ?
Haha my mate was there at the session before and watched it happen. Said Luai took off into the water when he wasn’t meant to, they were calling him back and ended up straight in the rip that pulls you out. Dumb merkin

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Haha my mate was there at the session before and watched it happen. Said Luai took off into the water when he wasn’t meant to, they were calling him back and ended up straight in the rip that pulls you out. Dumb merkin

I guess we shouldn't laugh but maybe he cant swim

hindy111

Post Whore
Equally, I’m pleased that some people have come around to what “the BA haters” as you call them realised a long time ago, that coaching wasn’t THE problem, but it was A problem.

BA never held the players accountable for shit attitudes and performances. Barrett is swinging the axe and rewarding guys who have been putting in and dropping guys out of form.
BA set a poor standard here. I've said it before you need to hold players accountable. It isn't about replacing them with not as talented options it is about attitude and fighting for the Jersey.
You don't put in you get dropped. BA biggest downfall. To loyal to players.

King-Gutho94

Coach
BA never held the players accountable for shit attitudes and performances. Barrett is swinging the axe and rewarding guys who have been putting in and dropping guys out of form.
BA set a poor standard here. I've said it before you need to hold players accountable. It isn't about replacing them with not as talented options it is about attitude and fighting for the Jersey.
You don't put in you get dropped. BA biggest downfall. To loyal to players.
Yep 100%

BA fostered a culture of not being accountable especially with senior players.

Blokes like Lane and Sivo should have been dropped way earlier simply because of there effort levels in certain aspects of the game.

Nathan Brown was the scapegoat in 2022 and he was one of the few forwards that brought effort and intensity every week in everything he did.

It didn't make sense to me.