What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Well I'm still awake despite the beers and this game is pretty engaging - and brutal.

I'm really loving it actually, and NSW are shaping up much better than I thought we would in the middle and across the park.

Really dumb play by Leniu with 25 seconds to play before the break, and 0-0 would have been a worthy score after a great half of footy.

eel01s

Bench
Qld getting a massive leg up from Klein and the bunker. We should have got another 10 six agains.

Moses taken out after kicking, after he put in a chip kick - nothing. Happens to Qld once - penalty.

Need Moses and Luai to combine more in attack.

Soto

Bench
It’s absolutely ridiculous. Klein has got no f**king idea. Cherry Evans is carrying on like the cock that he is
Dumb C%nt Evans is the biggest gronk in the game bar none. He has a face you just want to punch...
How Ben hunt isn't even back out there is absolutely BS of the highest order
Carrigan may scare em if he yells at them in his loud girl voice

Looks like Moses had a twinge making that cover tackle on Walsh.

Hope he doesn't end up with a lengthy injury pushing too hard tonight... just for his own sake, not for the sake of our (already ended) Eels season.

Latest posts