What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

JokerEel

Coach
I won't be criticising Mitch for not standing up under pressure ever again. That was sublime from him - wow!

Also, Stephen Crichton is incredible. So jealous of the Dogs.

What about Critters leadership every stoppage he was laying down the law to his team mates.
No wonder the doggies have turned it around so quickly..

Also Mitch is a legend now.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What about Critters leadership every stoppage he was laying down the law to his team mates.
No wonder the doggies have turned it around so quickly..

Also Mitch is a legend now.

Just waking up and turning on the TV and seeing his try. You never get sick of watching it. How brilliant. Its a shame he wont play for us again but I seriously cannot wait to he comes back fully fit under a new coach.

As for Crighton he's been a gun for the Blues this series and his form and leadership has lifted the Dogs

Crichton shows what an Origin level centre delivers, like Jennings before him.

It's embarassing that some talked up Penisini as being a possible Origin centre option last year - even Fittler laughed that one off!

Latrell delivers to at Centre.

I was actually very impressed with Best
Oh yes, they were all very good in the centre role. If only we had someone even close to that level of skill and attitude in our backline.

A class above what some were leading us to believe Penisini operates at, at least last season before his decline. I reckon Penisini is looking at a move to rugby union for his next contract, and might have stopped caring judging by the way he's been playing for us.

While Talagi undoubtedly has some raw talent in certain areas, there's been no signs he wants to stay with us and learn his trade either. We'll have to buy someone in.

Latest posts