What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How about QLD sooking about the players coming off the bench...

If it were QLD players they would have said they are just supporting their team mates but NSW so it they should be sent off..

DCE is a fraud

DCE actually credited his team for getting in there to support their mates, but when blues players do the same thing they should be sent off

f**king lols

Gherkin

Juniors
Billy Slater has been shown up in the last 2 games. Some of his team selections were very strange and his responses in press conferences are ridiculous. Comes across as a massive whinger. The series wasn't even close. They won the 1st game against 12 players and the blues kept that game competitive for 60 minutes. They got flogged in Game 2 and couldn't score a try in Game 3

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I wouldn’t suggest the series wasn’t close. Looked pretty close to me for the majority of the game on Wednesday night. Anyway, well done to the Blues. I’m not whinging, you blokes deserved it. Rather than binning anyone, I’d have just packed the scrum for the Bradman Best knock on. It was deadset handbags at forty paces.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I wouldn’t suggest the series wasn’t close. Looked pretty close to me for the majority of the game on Wednesday night. Anyway, well done to the Blues. I’m not whinging, you blokes deserved it. Rather than binning anyone, I’d have just packed the scrum for the Bradman Best knock on. It was deadset handbags at forty paces.

Having spoke to some former RL players recently, they told me they fell off their chair when two players got sin binned in Melbourne and the same for the other night.

Understandably, if you throw a punch, you're in the bin which has happened for a long time but these days you get binned for pushing and tapping on the head.

Also I wouldve let the MRC deal with the players coming off the bench rather than sin bin.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many tries did QLD score when it was 13 on 13?? 2 for the whole series I think.

Those spoiling tactics are all what made the game close Wednesday night. Otherwise it could of been another game two.

Gherkin

Juniors
IMO game was only close because of the way the ruck was refereed. NSW 4.05 second average play the ball speed compared to 3.62 for QLD.
Not close is an exaggeration, QLD were winning at half time. But I think if the ruck speed was refereed evenly NSW would've blown them away with the possession and territory they had.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
IMO game was only close because of the way the ruck was refereed. NSW 4.05 second average play the ball speed compared to 3.62 for QLD.
Not close is an exaggeration, QLD were winning at half time. But I think if the ruck speed was refereed evenly NSW would've blown them away with the possession and territory they had.
🙌 yes

JokerEel

Coach
How many tries did QLD score when it was 13 on 13?? 2 for the whole series I think.

Those spoiling tactics are all what made the game close Wednesday night. Otherwise it could of been another game two.

Yep 2

1 in the first game before Sualii got sent and 1 in the second before the sin binning of Martin.

DCE is the biggest Fraud in SOO ever if he isn't scoring an intercept try he does absolutely nothing.

Latest posts