What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How about QLD sooking about the players coming off the bench...

If it were QLD players they would have said they are just supporting their team mates but NSW so it they should be sent off..

DCE is a fraud

DCE actually credited his team for getting in there to support their mates, but when blues players do the same thing they should be sent off

f**king lols

Gherkin

Juniors
Billy Slater has been shown up in the last 2 games. Some of his team selections were very strange and his responses in press conferences are ridiculous. Comes across as a massive whinger. The series wasn't even close. They won the 1st game against 12 players and the blues kept that game competitive for 60 minutes. They got flogged in Game 2 and couldn't score a try in Game 3

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I wouldn’t suggest the series wasn’t close. Looked pretty close to me for the majority of the game on Wednesday night. Anyway, well done to the Blues. I’m not whinging, you blokes deserved it. Rather than binning anyone, I’d have just packed the scrum for the Bradman Best knock on. It was deadset handbags at forty paces.