What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

The_Wookie

Bench
You have a bracketed note in one of the posted tweets saying that although the methodology has changed, "Voz data was available for Origin last year".

I looked on the relevant Sports Industry page for Origin 2023 and all the data for 5-city Metro, Regional, BVOD, was listed separately. With BVOD this year subsumed within the 5-City and Regional figures, does it not make breakdown comparisons with previous years impossible?

The article contains a quote from the director of 9Now - "9Now once again broke records with a BVOD reach of 815k and an average of 536k".

Presumably some BVOD viewers can be counted in Reach ratings but don't show up in the 2024 BVOD column?

The 3.311m last year included BVOD separate from Metro and Regional but still within the total. Fortunately I downloaded all of last years reports before they removed them ahead of the new VOZ being released.

BVOD is included in the 2024 data, including Reach.

Totals still comparable for mine.

1718115615054.png

1718115878427.png

Iamback

Coach
Did 7 air the Supercars and no fumbles?

GWS played an Adelaide team.

Would of been on 7mate in NSW.
Adelaide would of taken that game on ch7.
The rest would of taken the Melbourne teams that played.

2 AFL games broken across the markets would be why it wasn't on the list

Vlad59

Juniors
GWS played an Adelaide team.

Would of been on 7mate in NSW.
Adelaide would of taken that game on ch7.
The rest would of taken the Melbourne teams that played.

2 AFL games broken across the markets would be why it wasn't on the list
The word is ‘have’ not ‘of’. What age are you? 15?

Latest posts