What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

Vlad59

Bench
because of the example I showed for Perth. When dealing with small sample size and extrapalitaing to make statements about large populations it is incredibly flawed. There is literally no accuracy one way or the other to say 7k watched an NRl game in Perth.
Then you obviously know better than the people who design these statistical data collection tools via precise data mining techniques. When I worked at Centrelink we had data monkeys who could identify the suburb and street at highest risk of having a Centrelink client with a debt. They showed us how. It was pretty amazing and that was twelve years ago. You might think it’s flawed. I know it isn’t. One clear example why is that it produces consistent data for tv audiences for the NRL on fta in Perth. Or hadn’t you noticed that?

The_Wookie

Bench
That is my issue with it.

I get FTA can't be measured but Fox knows every single tile I click on when watching Kayo.

Yet still have to guess to stick with the rest

Fox have moved to Kantar and we arent really sure what they're methodology is at the moment. They were complaining before that smaller numbers werent showing on the Panel, and Kantar was meant to fix that, so i dont think the panel system is the same.