What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

The_Wookie

Bench
So he just made something up with no proof ?

He used the data provided to him by broadcasters and oztam and came to a different conclusion. Thats not "no proof". Its a difference of interpretation of data.

The funniest part of the article was where the afl declined to comment on the ratings disparity

The AFL almost never comments on things like this. Generally we dont hear about their season totals until their annual report in march.

Luckily Andrew abdo knows what the real ratings are he’s not waiting for pro afl sources and pro afl journos to give their biased takes

well we assume Abdo has the data he claims. Its just impossible for anyone else to verify.

Wb1234

Immortal
He used the data provided to him by broadcasters and oztam and came to a different conclusion. Thats not "no proof". Its a difference of interpretation of data.

The AFL almost never comments on things like this. Generally we dont hear about their season totals until their annual report in march.

well we assume Abdo has the data he claims. Its just impossible for anyone else to verify.
So it’s impossible for anyone else to verify except the pro afl journo

Right got it lol

The_Wookie

Bench
So it’s impossible for anyone else to verify except the pro afl journo

Right got it lol

You havent got aything in this discussion. Did at any stage anyone f**king say that? No.

He said the data HE had to hand didnt match with Aldo. And I said its impossible for anyone else to verify, because no one has all the data needed to do so, or is releasing or publishing anything else. It really is that simple.

Wb1234

Immortal
You havent got aything in this discussion. Did at any stage anyone f**king say that? No.

He said the data HE had to hand didnt match with Aldo. And I said its impossible for anyone else to verify, because no one has all the data needed to do so, or is releasing or publishing anything else. It really is that simple.
Given his sources it’s no wonder he is talking bs

Vlad59

Bench

Give up

Matt_CBY

Juniors

AFL bias coming out again

Matt_CBY

Juniors
He’s not even trying to hide it anymore.

“League folk”. f**k off a League forum filled with league folk and don’t watch our origin series f**kwitt.
f**king LOL

Lowlife must have done something really bad. Almost impossible to get suspended from X these days

Attachments

• IMG_8749.jpeg
    IMG_8749.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 5

Wb1234

Immortal
He’s not even trying to hide it anymore.

“League folk”. f**k off a League forum filled with league folk and don’t watch our origin series f**kwitt.
I’m shocked!

See how he says the super league war is irrelevant

And it’s only “league folk” who want to talk about ratings as his fellow fumble fans have given up

Matt_CBY

Juniors
I’m shocked!

See how he says the super league war is irrelevant

And it’s only “league folk” who want to talk about ratings as his fellow fumble fans have given up
He went years blocking everyone that called out his biased. Cried that he was straight down the middle.

Now he refers to others as “League folk”, that’s not inclusive or unbiased. He tweets support only for an AFL club weekly.

Wb1234

Immortal
He went years blocking everyone that called out his biased. Cried that he was straight down the middle.

Now he refers to others as “League folk”, that’s not inclusive or unbiased. He tweets support only for an AFL club weekly.
I knew he was an afl troll 15 years ago

He thinks bc he collects data (and I don’t trust his figures tbh) he has a monopoly on how they are interpreted and what it means for the nrl tv deal

He’s always coming up with reasons why the nrl tv deal should get less

It obviously bothers him

Latest posts