What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 3: FINALS Sept 27-28

hindy111

Post Whore
If you were any more full of shit it would be oozing out your pores.

You made the statement that the Sharts had the best backline in the comp. Hindy refuted that stupid statement straight away and instead of ever admitting you were wrong you want to move the goalposts and dribble shit about best value for money and the roosters don’t count blah blah blah blah.

Just admit you were wrong and outsmarted by a much sharper footballing mind so we can all move on with our day.

Next thing he'll be telling us is N.Cleary is nothing more then a Jeff Robson 2.

Oh hang on.......

Eel candy

Juniors
Well, Sir, I don't know what the Sharks backline is on. Just as much as I don't know what the Roosters backline is on.

However sometimes, you can choose to open your eyes or just be a smartarse when it comes to value.

View attachment 94810

View attachment 94812
Sorry mate didn’t mean to upset you, but it looks like you’ve been outsmarted, and then you’ve attempted to shift the goal posts.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Sharks backline is average
The Sharks forwards are average
The Sharks spine is below average

They had a soft draw but still did well to make top 4. At full strength we'd handle them. They won't play finals in 2025 unless another soft draw.

They got found out although I wouldve thought Panthers couldve put 20 points more. That pass to Kaufusi was so terrible against a top side, not even the Wests Tigers would try something like that.

Not making the finals could do the NRL crowds a favour during the finals.

I hate the Bulldogs like a lot of us here but I do admire their crowds so seeing them in the finals again next year would be good for the game.

So Annesley admits the bunker f**ked up, and the Panther try pulled back when Talakai played for fake obstruction should have been allowed...

Which by implication means the Sharks should never have scored their lone try on the next set - and yet again would have remained pointless against the Panthers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Annesley admits the bunker f**ked up, and the Panther try pulled back when Talakai played for fake obstruction should have been allowed...

Which by implication means the Sharks should never have scored their lone try on the next set - and yet again would have remained pointless against the Panthers.

That’s weird, you’d think the best back line in the comp would have no problems scoring points.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Latest posts