What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Year Of The Dragon

Nutz

Bench
Good day Dragon fans. Are you keen for some footy action.
I don't know about you but over on the tigers forum it's quiet as and I'm goin "Nutz"
Was not getting AFB a let down for you, I was hoping we could snare him, but the upside is, if we did snare him, he would probably seek a transfer 1 year in for compassionate reasons.
Ha ha.
Next year go the Tigers and if we are stuffed then go the dragons [my second fav team ha ha]

This Year?

Immortal
I miss the weekly pre-game doomsposting, followed by the inevitable 2nd half capitulation, then the post match wrist slitting.
New coach, new players, new hope. How long will it last this time?
The good teams fans just laugh at the trainwreck and the angst, while the bad teams fans just hope their team doesn't win the spoon battle.

Dragon David

First Grade
I miss the weekly pre-game doomsposting, followed by the inevitable 2nd half capitulation, then the post match wrist slitting.
New coach, new players, new hope. How long will it last this time?
The good teams fans just laugh at the trainwreck and the angst, while the bad teams fans just hope their team doesn't win the spoon battle.
Yes This Year. There will be those times that will bring back all those bad scenes and feelings this coming year I have no doubt. Hopefully though they are far less than the good scenes and feelings.

On the bad scene side, a few losses will get us blowing up deluxe with the inevitable "sack", "get rid of" talk while on the good scene side, we go out and celebrate. I love celebrating!!

This Year?

Immortal
Yes This Year. There will be those times that will bring back all those bad scenes and feelings this coming year I have no doubt. Hopefully though they are far less than the good scenes and feelings.

On the bad scene side, a few losses will get us blowing up deluxe with the inevitable "sack", "get rid of" talk while on the good scene side, we go out and celebrate. I love celebrating!!
This place will erupt if we start winning again!
I'm always hopeful, but wary after what we've gone through.

Good day Dragon fans. Are you keen for some footy action.
I don't know about you but over on the tigers forum it's quiet as and I'm goin "Nutz"
Was not getting AFB a let down for you, I was hoping we could snare him, but the upside is, if we did snare him, he would probably seek a transfer 1 year in for compassionate reasons.
Ha ha.
Next year go the Tigers and if we are stuffed then go the dragons [my second fav team ha ha]
Onya Nutz.

My wife is a Tigers Girl and we have had some memorable battles over the years. Last year the whole season was passing the wooden spoon between each other. Not much joy in our household. Been like that for a few years now. In fact the worst game of football I ever saw was a Dragons v Tigers at WIN a couple of years ago. You fellas won, so that made it even worse.

Hopefully we can both improve this year. Both sets of supporters deserve it big time.

denis preston

First Grade
Onya Nutz.

My wife is a Tigers Girl and we have had some memorable battles over the years. Last year the whole season was passing the wooden spoon between each other. Not much joy in our household. Been like that for a few years now. In fact the worst game of football I ever saw was a Dragons v Tigers at WIN a couple of years ago. You fellas won, so that made it even worse.

Hopefully we can both improve this year. Both sets of supporters deserve it big time.
Yes both have huge followings, particularly compared to Manly, Titans, warriors, Cowboys, Storm & dare I say it Rorters.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It cannot get any worse than what we have seen the last 3 years surely. I am just hoping to see a lot of these young guys come through and show us some real promise for the future so Saints don't have to rely on recruitment from other teams for 2025 and beyond as we can see how tough it is.

I just read that the Tigers sacked their recruitment guy Scott Fulton, 9 months into the role . Wow. This is after they brought in Luai, Finau boys from Manly and Bud Sullivan. Whilst Saints hold on to their recruitment guy who has been absolutely woeful the last 9 months.

Latest posts