What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Year Of The Dragon

Dragon David

First Grade

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The guy from the roar has valid points. He won't be the only guy tipping Dragons for the Spoon that is for sure and it should not bother you because it means nothing in the end. I know we always say this but this season will be a really close one and the battle to make the finals will come down to the last round. It will be a hard one to predict as I can see a lot of upsets happening. With Hasler and Flanno back in the NRL, their teams will cause some headaches for most sides. It's good to have them back.

I have a wager on Saints finishing in the top ten and I don't think that's out of the question.
Looking back we've only ever won the NSWRL in 1964 and the Panasonic Cup in 1988 so I won't be letting Astrology install any false hope.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Its an interesting area to contemplate re where we will finish 2024

I mean the Tigers just could not find a way to break us down.............i was mulling it over as well.

Where are our weaknesses?

Im not saying we are a standout 17 but we are now becoming hard to break down based on what I have seen last two weeks.