What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Squad List

TheRev

First Grade
Flanno mentioned tonight that he needed '1 possibly 2' big forwards.. now I dunno if thats only 2 'if' JDB doesnt sign on..

If its 2 + JDB (surely it isnt?) even with Lawrie gone (and thats gonna burn our cap for 2025-2026), we need to shed another, maybe Fifita.. im blurry on Eisenhuth also.. maybe flanno is ready to replace him..

But with any of these signings (such as Mat Feagai), its probably a really good idea for depth, but who are we giving up? Someone has to fall out the back end, and of our 2025 squad.. only Lawrie and Rava are underperforming currently.. I cant imagine MMolo would be tapped given he just extended for a year.

TheRev

First Grade
There is no doubt that MMolo spot in the Top30 rly hurts with things so tight.. but its only 12mths more.. and we really needed Frank to stay... I dont know if u remember but after Round 1 every man and his dog was suddenly ringing to take Frank off us... it was ridiculous.

Its something we are going to struggle with in years to come.. every time someone has a few good games for us.. the vultures descend.. think Lomax, think Frank, Su'a, JDB (limited by his past).. and now consider what happens in reserve grade if some of the young forwards start to shine.. but are not quite 1st grade ready yet.

It will help if in the future we can re-sign these guys well before their contracts are ending.. its obviously been challenging this year, Flanno hadnt spent enough time with the players to really be able to know which was worth the money and which to offload etc.. next year he will know them all....... and also... some of them were on inflated pay packets, and its hard to sell a paycut, which is why jdb, frank and sua took so long to re-sign.

Latest posts