What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22/09/2005 Birth of the GC Titan

Kingytek

Juniors
In 11 days we (The Gold Coast) will have an identity. We will have a name and hopefully Colours/Jersey/Logo. Also on this day they may be able to give us some info on our Stadium which entries were submitted back in august.

......like a kid at Christmas!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Kingytek said:
In 11 days we (The Gold Coast) will have an indentity. We will have a name and hopefully Colours/Jersey/Logo. Also on this day they may be able to give us some info on our Stadium which entries were submitted back in august.

......like a kid at Christmas!

What are your hopeful Colours?

Kingytek

Juniors
10 Days to go.....

Skyblue/Red/Yellow would be my colours. Those colours have Gold Coast written all over it

Timmah

Staff member
dinghydi said:
Yellow for Sun ,sand - the Gold coast, Blue for the sea and Sky
I doubt Parramatta nor North Queensland would approve.

Kingytek

Juniors
9 Days to go....

I want
Club: Gold Coast Titans
Colours: Red/Yellow/Skyblue (red and yellow being dominant colours)
Logo: Upper body of a muscular man with a long beard and horns, and the lower torso of a serpent (Oceanus - the titan representing the ocean)
Captain: Luke Bailey

......and an awsome looking jersey

jimmy_pop

Juniors
Kingytek said:
9 Days to go....

I want
Club: Gold Coast Titans
Colours: Red/Yellow/Skyblue (red and yellow being dominant colours)
Logo: Upper body of a muscular man with a long beard and horns, and the lower torso of a serpent (Oceanus - the titan representing the ocean)
Captain: Luke Bailey

......and an awsome looking jersey

{No need for profanities} Luke Bailey off. he should be the last considered!

dinghydi

Juniors
dodge said:
I doubt Parramatta nor North Queensland would approve.
Who cares if Parra or NQ approve? With 15 clubs theres going to be some similar colurs, hence the need for clubs to have dark and light strips . AS for looking different design wise ,if the clubs designers cant come up with a uniform design distinct from the others and expressing some aspects of the coast such as waves and beach with colour shades etc that distinguish it from other clubs then they should be sacked.Of course in the semi finals time the clubs need distinct colours so fans can decorate houses cars etc in easily distinguisable colours . Thats not too difficult with the various shades available or merely adding one more colour to yellow and light blue ... either white , gold , black, dark blue , or even green.. I could be wrong but i think Parras colours are officially Blue And Gold---, light blue ,bright yellow and green would be totally distinct from that to all but the colour blind.I just think it would be good if the colours reflected aspects of the coast... the red and black and orange bit just seems kind of nothing other than a way of marking the players .

dinghydi

Juniors
Yes i think green could be a Goer-- represent the rainforests in the hinterlands Blend it at the edges of yellow and youd have something distinct from any other side in NRL

Timmah

Staff member
Kingytek said:
2 Days
Geez im gunna be pretty let down if the club info isn't released come Friday...

2?

It's Tuesday ;-)

Coaster

Bench
David Gallop is flying to the Gold Coast for the launch of the brand,

It will be launched at 7pm Robina town Center on Thursday night.

Just heard it on the radio.

Latest posts