What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

26 - 20

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
Excellent work! You may have fixed it, but just to be certain you probably should try typing something which doesn't involve using all capital letters as an acceptable way of writing. For example, instead of typing "OK", try the equally acceptable form "okay". I'm really pumped that you may have this licked; great effort in sticking with it!
OKaY

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors

I knew you'd get there in the end, congratulations! Your perseverance is to be admired. You correctly capitalised the first letter "O" being the start of the sentence, and you absolutely nailed the "a". The K and Y I'm giving a pass mark because, although incorrectly capitalised, I'm just assuming it's a result of a Freudian Slip as opposed to being flat-out wrong.

It's somewhat fitting this break through occurred in the Cowboys forum; you really showed your willingness to "stay in the fight"

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
I knew you'd get there in the end, congratulations! Your perseverance is to be admired. You correctly capitalised the first letter "O" being the start of the sentence, and you absolutely nailed the "a". The K and Y I'm giving a pass mark because, although incorrectly capitalised, I'm just assuming it's a result of a Freudian Slip as opposed to being flat-out wrong.

It's somewhat fitting this break through occurred in the Cowboys forum; you really showed your willingness to "stay in the fight"
I FIGHT THE FIGHT FOR HUMANITY.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
I FIGHT THE FIGHT FOR HUMANITY.
No, see you're doing it again. I really think it might be a physical issue with your computer. You had it sorted out but it seems to be reverting back to old settings. You really probably should get someone technical-minded to look at it; it could be a symptom of a larger issue with your computer, so best to jump on it early.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
No, see you're doing it again. I really think it might be a physical issue with your computer. You had it sorted out but it seems to be reverting back to old settings. You really probably should get someone technical-minded to look at it; it could be a symptom of a larger issue with your computer, so best to jump on it early.
SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT IT'S HOW I ROLL.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Not necessarily a bad thing, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I'm more a country town type of guy; but if had to choose, I reckon my favourite capitals would be Toronto, Nagoya and Brisbane.
Brisbane is about on par with bratislava on the long list of ones i have visited

Shorty

Staff member
Ugh catweasel...now you know how it went last time you misbehaved, is a naughty corner visit in order for you again?

Latest posts