What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

26 June expansion meeting (Predictions?)

You even fail at being a bully.
You already get so much attention with your other two accounts, why a third?

And stop with the IP bull crap. In this day and age it's too easy to have multiple IP addresses. One for the home wifi, a different one for a phone, maybe two phones for drug deals, and then it takes less than a minute to get a fake IP through Proxy servers.
Just a hint, the minute an alt starts on about IP's and looking them up it shows them straight away, it's a dead giveaway.
Also try and remember which account you've logged into. You made a couple of glaring mistakes last week haha

Wb1234

Referee

And stop with the IP bull crap. In this day and age it's too easy to have multiple IP addresses. One for the home wifi, a different one for a phone, maybe two phones for drug deals, and then it takes less than a minute to get a fake IP through Proxy servers.
Just a hint, the minute an alt starts on about IP's and looking them up it shows them straight away, it's a dead giveaway.
Also try and remember which account you've logged into. You made a couple of glaring mistakes last week haha
People are getting fake ip addresses to beat an alt in an argument on a website maybe a hundred people read ?

lol !

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Expectations for June 26

The ARLC will call for bid submissions specifically for Perth, announce that PNG have a tentative licence based on hitting certain requirements over a time period.

The ARLC will then call for submissions of one other bid without a location attached to it and play off all other bidders against each other for one licence to have the illusion that all have a equal chance at gaining a licence.

I expect the next two teams will be Perth whatever’s and PNG. I kind of expect a poor decision to be made and Brisbane 3 get the 20th licence ahead of NZ2.

Matt_CBY

Juniors

Wow, you’ve shown yourself to be more stupid than I gave you credit for.

I would love to see these “glaring mistakes”. Should be a great laugh. I’m always open to a laugh and c’mon failed bully. Show me them.

Wow, you’ve shown yourself to be more stupid than I gave you credit for.

I would love to see these “glaring mistakes”. Should be a great laugh. I’m always open to a laugh and c’mon failed bully. Show me them.
You know where they are. Well you should haha

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Expectations for June 26

The ARLC will call for bid submissions specifically for Perth, announce that PNG have a tentative licence based on hitting certain requirements over a time period.

The ARLC will then call for submissions of one other bid without a location attached to it and play off all other bidders against each other for one licence to have the illusion that all have a equal chance at gaining a licence.

I expect the next two teams will be Perth whatever’s and PNG. I kind of expect a poor decision to be made and Brisbane 3 get the 20th licence ahead of NZ2.
Finally a semi sensible contribution. Well done moron Matt.

MugaB

Coach

Hold on we're not talking about multiple IP addresses, phone, CPU etc we are talking about one IP address with multiple accounts, the other way round, should be fun to see any of these alts squirm yo @Matt_CBY find out which two idiots have the SAME IP address, then go ahead and name and shame, there is zero moderation on expansion forums, so please do tell