What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

26 June expansion meeting (Predictions?)

MugaB

Coach
Technically, South Sydney had the best start of any club, by becoming premiers in the inaugural season of 1908.
Yeah then they scabbed there 2nd GF win by kicking off to no one and scoring try, to a vacant balmain tigers ( who sat out the game, for protesting RUs use of the ground, and souths said they would too, of course they backflipped)

Wb1234

Referee
Yeah then they scabbed there 2nd GF win by kicking off to no one and scoring try, to a vacant balmain tigers ( who sat out the game, for protesting RUs use of the ground, and souths said they would too, of course they backflipped)
So many things wrong with this

what’s ru ground use got to do with it ?

MugaB

Coach
So many things wrong with this

what’s ru ground use got to do with it ?
the story i was told, was that the RU were playing a semi or GF on the same ground, and they didnt want to use a ripped up ground after them, so they protested, cant remember which ground tho

Wb1234

Referee
the story i was told, was that the RU were playing a semi or GF on the same ground, and they didnt want to use a ripped up ground after them, so they protested, cant remember which ground tho
Close

there’s two things

1. grand final even if Balmain won made them equal with on points with Souths on the competition ladder and have to play a second gf. As there was a Roos tour coming up most of the players were unavailable for a second final

2. the nswrl had signed a second team of wallabies to play against the old lot. Because the second team of wallabies asked for so much the old guard made nothing out of the 3 match series. A 4th game was scheduled so they could make money but the grand final was relegated to being the curtain raiser for the kangaroos vs wallabies match (league rules) meaning it wouldn’t make much money

it’s a nice story about Balmain getting mugged but it’s lot true.

now talk about south’s taking roosters junior area or maybe kicking out Glebe to take their area with Balmain, those are different

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Close

there’s two things

1. grand final even if Balmain won made them equal with on points with Souths on the competition ladder and have to play a second gf. As there was a Roos tour coming up most of the players were unavailable for a second final

2. the nswrl had signed a second team of wallabies to play against the old lot. Because the second team of wallabies asked for so much the old guard made nothing out of the 3 match series. A 4th game was scheduled so they could make money but the grand final was relegated to being the curtain raiser for the kangaroos vs wallabies match (league rules) meaning it wouldn’t make much money

it’s a nice story about Balmain getting mugged but it’s lot true.

now talk about south’s taking roosters junior area of maybe kicking out Glebe to take their area with Balmain, those are different
so they kicked off to balmain then..... yes?

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Hold on we're not talking about multiple IP addresses, phone, CPU etc we are talking about one IP address with multiple accounts, the other way round, should be fun to see any of these alts squirm yo @Matt_CBY find out which two idiots have the SAME IP address, then go ahead and name and shame, there is zero moderation on expansion forums, so please do tell

I’m all for this.

Maximus

Coach
I know enough to know if your in one place for long enough that IP address remains the same for a set period of time, if you so happen to have an alt, they to will share that address

That's good. While you're a merkin, I don't think you're anywhere near as much of a merkin as Matt, so I don't think he's your alt.

I'm not quite sure how wb and Matt thinks he's going to start accessing IP addresses to hunt down this supposed alt though.

MugaB

Coach
That's good. While you're a merkin, I don't think you're anywhere near as much of a merkin as Matt, so I don't think he's your alt.

I'm not quite sure how wb and Matt thinks he's going to start accessing IP addresses to hunt down this supposed alt though.
It's funny but I have an app that reads IP pings off my viewing, so if I'm online it's showing me who bouncing off me on that same page, it's not exactly rocket science, but do it a few times you might see each person's IPs for however long that IP remains with them... its by no means accurate as many folk have peer blockers and VPNs, but it shows up nonetheless, if I really wanted to search for someone I could probably do it, but I couldn't be farked and it would more likely be guess work in the end

And I have no need for an alt, hence why I would love to see someone do the leg work

Perth Red

Post Whore
3 day countdown! Getting exciting now.
Will PNG get announced as was expected?
will Perth trump them to club 18?
Will the nrl blow everyone away and announce a three club expansion strategy?
How long after the meeting till something offical comes out?
Will we get media leaks prior?

exciting week ahead for us pro expansion fans.

Vlad59

Juniors
3 day countdown! Getting exciting now.
Will PNG get announced as was expected?
will Perth trump them to club 18?
Will the nrl blow everyone away and announce a three club expansion strategy?
How long after the meeting till something offical comes out?
Will we get media leaks prior?

exciting week ahead for us pro expansion fans.
After an appalling wait reading the shite on these threads by a pack of anti expansionist loonies.