What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

26 June expansion meeting (Predictions?)

Vlad59

Juniors
V'landys has said a lot of things that he failed to deliver on.

Remember the jet he was going to buy for the NRL?

Melbourne 2?

Pasifika based in Cairns and playing games in PNG, Samoa, Tonga and Fiji?

People on here take everything he says literally.

He's been walking back his position on PNG since the logistical problems of it have been scrutinised by players and clubs.
Potato

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
That would be the ideal!
perth club 18 with plans for nz2 as 19 then decide on club 20 in a few years when we see how things have played out.

it’ll leave a lot of egg on Vlandys face if png doesn’t happen so I can see it being pushed through despite its huge risks and issues.
I'm not sure what egg he'd have on his face. He's always said the business case has to stack up and provide benefit to existing members. If the Govt couldn't or didn't want to meet the requirements, he can just walk away

I'd like, in no particular order, the next three to be introduced from 3-5 years:
NZ2
WA (stand alone)
Brisbane 3 (the Easts Tigers club)

10- 15 years:
PNG (self supported, any Govt funding to be directed to help in growth with junior participation)
Adelaide with the Bears being able to direct the club as the main entity.

I'm not anti Bears or PNG, I personally just don't think its the right time for them in the positions being presented.

Last edited:

Vlad59

Juniors
You're the dumbest person to ever post on this forum. A total waste of space and a massive hypocrite.

You're only interested in shit posting and never talk about the game. I'm done giving you the attention you crave. Welcome to my ignore list you dumb prick.
How hurtful! :)

Vlad59

Juniors
I'd like, in no particular order, the next three to be introduced from 3-5 years:
NZ2
WA (stand alone)

10- 15 years:
PNG (self supported, any Govt funding to be directed to help in growth with junior participation)

I'm not anti Bears or PNG, I personally just don't think its the right time for them in the positions being presented.
Solid post this one. Wasted on some of nonces here.

Bukowski

Juniors
NZ2
WA (stand alone)

10- 15 years:

I like it. Would you bring the next 3 in together? I'd probably go with 1 in 2027 then 2 together maybe a few years later.
Your thoughts on Adelaide and PNG are spot on.

Latest posts