What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

26 June expansion meeting (Predictions?)

Vlad59

Bench
You got burned so hard you had to set up a new account to pretend you were born in NZ. And now you get slapped down by the entire forum.
That’s correct. And you were the first poster who noted I’d changed my name from Pneuma to Vlad. You don’t miss much.

Vlad59

Bench
You were a dickhead from Tasmania who stalked me all over the forum. It was too obvious.

I think someone else actually named you before I did though.
I thought it was you. And I’m still a dickhead from Tassie thank you very much.

Maximus

Coach
So now he’s going from saying he “forgot” his password and opened a new account to saying he changed his user name

lmao talking about being full of it

Hey wb, why do you think your boy gobsmacked set up a new account? Don't forget the important detail that he posted on the 2 accounts in consecutive posts.

Pj,Rj,Hj

Juniors
Do you think Western Australians will support a Sydney team?
I just don't know. There will be some support, but how natural a fit, how emotionally connected Perth people will feel for The Bears depends on how well the Bears read the West Australian room. How Sydney based NRL media and the likes of V'Landys craft the narrative.
It's very early days, but I have not at all been encouraged.

Perth will certainly not adopt a team for two cities, to paraphrase Billy Moore.

The Sydney "home game" IS a big deal. If it's a regular season home game, then it's sending the complete wrong message to the Perth public.
West Aussies need to be assured that the license is legally locked to Perth in the case of the joint venture breaking down.

With the right attitude and a complete embrace of Perth, I believe Perth will reciprocate the commitment.

Canard

Immortal
Paying for a licence is going well for the A-League

Latest posts