What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

26 points enough

will Manly win the Minor Premiership now with a 26 point buffer

• Yes

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Canberra need a 16+ win and the Storm need to win by 27. I demand a losing final against St George and a run to the GF for Beavers 350!

stuke

Bench
No, the Storm will turn it on tomorrow against a Souths side with nothing to play for. they'll just be keen to get back on the plane and get ready for Mad Monday....unless Manly offer them 2 kegs and some cans of bourbon!

HDWicked

Juniors
Look at end of day... Who knows if the Bunnies turn up with nothing to play for and back themselves they could spring an upset. I mean logic says Storm will win and win well... But in a way i wanna see Souths win Storm get 2nd so hopefully we have Storm V Dragons in Week 1 finals..... That sounds like a cracker!

Loudstrat

Coach
Go Bunnies!!!!!

For your sake, Eagles fans, I hope 26 points is.

Would be funny of Storm are leading 30-4 and Sandow drops a field goal in the final minute!

Rovelli

Bench
The Bulldogs can always beat the Raiders for us...there's always a chance...a fat one..

Juniors
i dont give a rats arse bout the minor premiership, i just hope for a top 2 finish, which means victory, whether it be by 1, 27 or 100, and im sure the storm have the same mentality, in the race for the premiership, 1st is as good as 2nd, minus the 100,000 dollar bonus, and if both win the 1st week both get a week off and a home prelim. melbourne just need to beat souths full stop

Jono078

Referee
Yes.

The pressure is on the Storm now and with the Rabbitohs having nothing to lose and an unpredictable halfback they'll be able to get some points and I don't know if the Storm will get 26 more than the Rabbitohs.

*Paul*

Juniors
1st is as good as 2nd

I agree they won't be too concerned about anything other than just winning, but if Canberra finish 7th, I don't think they'll be stressing about racking up the points. 13 straight wins against the Raiders won't have them trying to avoid us. They may try a little harder if it's the Dragons, though.

Last edited:

Latest posts