What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$276 Thousand Reasons to Know This Is Going to Happen.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
So would that make Suity my Judas?

Well come to think of it................... ummmmmmmmmm......... it feels right...... so maybe this is true.... But then only Suity would know..... but hey he continues breathing out fire on Casper so maybe he feels threatened, and yet again, only a Judas would act like that. Have you tried performing any exorcisms on him lately???? and I do not mean orally or anusly....???????

Well come to think of it................... ummmmmmmmmm......... it feels right...... so maybe this is true.... But then only Suity would know..... but hey he continues breathing out fire on Casper so maybe he feels threatened, and yet again, only a Judas would act like that. Have you tried performing any exorcisms on him lately???? and I do not mean orally or anusly....???????
how do you do an anal exorcism?? forget it i dont think i want to know 8-[:sarcasm::shock::sick:

THE HOG

Juniors
OK

I have decided to Crush the Bet....

Does anyone have $100K I can use for 48 hours??

Please

This thread was weird from the opening. HOG tipped Saints 13+ in the first semi against us, and yet started telling everyone who cared to listen that he stood to win thousands.

This thread should have been re-titled "IM LIVING IN A DREAM".

Im looking forward to the forum going back to normal, after we win the comp!

Freak2

Juniors
So what's the plan of attack with your winnings HOG?

Don't worry about Crushing / Hedging.

Just ride it all the way!!

yy_cheng

Coach
This thread was weird from the opening. HOG tipped Saints 13+ in the first semi against us, and yet started telling everyone who cared to listen that he stood to win thousands.

This thread should have been re-titled "IM LIVING IN A DREAM".

Im looking forward to the forum going back to normal, after we win the comp!

Yeah, where's all the abuse of the players?

yy_cheng

Coach
So what's the plan of attack with your winnings HOG?

Don't worry about Crushing / Hedging.

Just ride it all the way!!

It's currently 1.65 Melbourne to win

Nope, if I was him, I'd put $33K on Melbourne.

If Parra wins, he gets $243K if parra loses, he breaks even

THE HOG

Juniors
Boys I am a little greedier then that...

I am going to put $100K on the Storm ($25K 1 to 12 and $75K m/l) should pay $125K if disaster stikes and we happen to lose.

(Remind us how your tip for Saints 13+ went again?)

Be certain not to forget to feed these before you put the big bet on...

chickens_freerange.jpg

Hog, Hog, Hog!??!

What's this all talk about mitigating your Eels wager?

I was initially skeptical about your cockiness and confidence, whereby each week, the results seemed to bear your predictions out, to the point where I started to take solace in your confidence.

This week you've been touting the fact of the Storm's underdone preparation; and saying that "everything is falling into place".

That little scare with Jarryd was even resolved our way.

No we get to the big one, with everything falling to your stated satisfaction, and you are making contingency plans?

What gives man?

Don't go soft on us now.

That maybe so, but I'm choosing to believe the fantasy over the reality in this one.

He may well prove to be a blow-arse, but he has been an entertaining enough one thus far . . .

yy_cheng

Coach
Boys I am a little greedier then that...

I am going to put $100K on the Storm ($25K 1 to 12 and $75K m/l) should pay $125K if disaster stikes and we happen to lose.

you can get odds at 1-12 for Melbourne?

Is that $1 and pays you $12 or you pay $12 and get $1 if you win.

THE HOG

Juniors
Sorry Kaboo,

I won't be able to live with myslef if we get rapped by the refs..

I am 100% sure we will win. I am working at by how and will break it to everyone Thursday.

Was at training this afternoon....unreal!!