What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$276 Thousand Reasons to Know This Is Going to Happen.

THE HOG

Juniors
I need to go to the football office on Monday to pick up a Framed Signed Footy that I purchased at the Parra 80's auction Lunch last week.

When picking up the footy I will be getting memberships for the family. I will get yours next week.

I will then go to the training session Monday.

I am off to Kinsley’s Steakhouse Tuesday for Lunch

Wednesday Beach and gym

Thursday Beach and gym

Friday Grand Final Breakfast

Saturday Beach gym

Sunday GF then I am going to Burn Parra Stadium down...

And you?

Allegra

Juniors
wow, that is specific.

sunday- drink then hope to get tickets off ebay

mon- tickets if ebay too expensive, then beach.

tues- beach/ work

wed- beach, celebrate eels GF week.

thurs- beach

fri- beach/ work then party

sat- down to city to get ready for GF

sun- GF! hopefully at game, or otherwise leaguesy at Parra.

goooooooo Hoggggyyyyy for big win!!! :D

xoxoxoo

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Who wants to confirm my $276K is real?

PM me and I will show you....

I love everyone!

The point is not whether you have or have not $276k, its ALL about your me, me, me, i, i, i. What can we do with this me, me, me, i, i, i??????

Does it make the sun shine, cause trees to grow fruit, flowers to bloom, rivers to run, can we eat or drink or breathe it.... will it give us life..... making a difference in the process.

The point is HOG, your me, me, me, i, i, i has no SUBSTANCE.

This is not a tall poppy syndrome because there appears to be nothing there to chop down!!!!!

People are trying to push you to be a usurper. They want a civil war.

I mean, you are a total wanker but when it comes to domination of wankery I cannot be matched.

THE HOG

Juniors
Boys I am just a blow in, who happens to be a die hard fan who also happens to have $276K coming to me if we win.

I am not here to upset the apple cart, just enjoy the week.

Parra forever and ever.

Hog, you've entertained me with your banter and predictions (would not have been so entertained if we had bowed out early, mind).

So . . . um . . . if you win the $276k, can you buy me a "sweet bike" that does "sweet jumps"

fourplay

Juniors
Good luck Hog. I wish you all the best mate.

I will then go to the training session Monday.

I am off to Kinsley’s Steakhouse Tuesday for Lunch

Wednesday Beach and gym

Thursday Beach and gym

Friday Grand Final Breakfast

Saturday Beach gym

Sunday GF then I am going to Burn Parra Stadium down...

ahh the life of a professional punter... looks pretty damn good!! Burn parra stadium down..? you expecting Melbourne to win or something?

Last edited:

THE HOG

Juniors
I wish everyone who supports Parra the very Best.

Got carried away with burning Parra Stadium down...

Love

CrazyEel

Bench
I wish everyone who supports Parra the very Best.

Got carried away with burning Parra Stadium down...

Love
Yeah that's old generation, did that myself way back when, you lot need to find your own infamy :D

Best of luck champ.

parra pete

Referee
Yeah that's old generation, did that myself way back when, you lot need to find your own infamy

Best of luck champ.

My generation got officials to barb wire Cumberland Oval to stop attacks on blokes like Keith Page, Fred Ericson, Les Samuelson..
"If you throw enough mud, some of it will stick".

Not proud, but history is history...Those were the days when the Hill at Cumberland was very intimidating to visiting teams, but a good place for Parra supporters. Can still hear the Grandstand rocking with stomping and the chant - Parra :clap: :clap: :clap: Parra :clap: :clap: clap

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
People are trying to push you to be a usurper. They want a civil war.

I mean, you are a total wanker but when it comes to domination of wankery I cannot be matched.

HJ, as you can see I will always be your Joan Of Ark to protect your standing (and title) as the greatest wanker of them all.

It horrified me to think that an upstart appeared out of nowhere, challenging for your title.

When I was young, watching the eels play at Cumberland, many a buck used to challenge one another for the title of the greatest wanker of them all, and so it was, out the back of the main stadium behind the trees, young virile bucks were wanking away and many a story was told over the years, passed down from father to son, as to who was the greatest wanker of them all, but they ALL agree, that a Messiah finally did appear amongst the wankers, during the 1990's, a promised one, who came from the clouds announcing that he was indeed the second coming of the greatest wanker of them all, the master wanker of all wankers whom all wankers had been waiting for.

3spt_fans,0.jpg

and ALL eels supporters knew that he was the promised one, the master wanker who would fulfill ALL wanking prophecies.

It is true that Parramatta Jesus was the greatest wanker of them all and even though his fame for wanking was known throughout all the lands, he tired of the many thousands of villagers who would swarm him whenever he passed on by during one of his many ill-fated missions of wankery, that he finally did a Howard Hughes and reinvented himself as Hollywood Jesus. Today, his legend (and legacy) lives on with twelve of his disciples spreading his faith in wankery through forums like this one.

And it was here in this forum amongst some full on wankers that I found my true calling in life following in the steps of the master (my master) wanker, and so Casper Is Here At Your Service HJ. I am your chivalrous knight in armour here to protect your name, your honour and your standing. Would you like for me to create a secret society of wankers where the secrets of all wankery can be protected and passed on down through the generations so that your name and great work will never be forgotten?????

Also, HOG is a wanker but he is not in your class HJ, in fact he would find it challenging getting passed the first degree (of 99 degrees) of initiated wankery.

Latest posts