What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$276 Thousand Reasons to Know This Is Going to Happen.

hindy111

Post Whore
hello xo

ummm, somewhere on 40m line so im told.

$65 it cost.

that probs doesnt help hehe.

did u go on friday? it was soooo fun. we went to the place JT was when he got punched! xo

:sarcasm:

Hmm i think im in bay 155...maybe on the 30-haha i will blow you a kiss if spot ya :crazy:

THE HOG

Juniors
No I will win $276K if Parra win.

I have won an additional $150K on football bets this year.

No I will win $276K if Parra win.

I have won an additional $150K on football bets this year.

How much did you win by tipping the dragons 13+ in the first semi final?

Dude, you tipped dragons 13+ in the first semi, or was that just a joke????

DRAGONS v. EELS.

Without Nathan BoggyBum last weekend the small Eels pack were out muscled with the likes of Todd A. Lowrie melting under the heat. Fui Fui No Moi Moi tried valiantly but was well held by the big Dragons six and he was not given much help in carting the ball forward and even with BoggyBum back and Ecka the Wrecka the result will just about be the same. Robson was shown up against the Dragons without his pack running roughshod over the opposition and the bounce of the ball has started to get away from the Slip Sliding Away Eels. Mortimer tried hard last game but again with no go forward he was well held by the Dragons defence, this is where the Dragons with six running forwards against the two for the Eels will lay the foundation for a comfortable pathway into round three of the semis. Defencively Scott and Cooper are two of the best defensive Centres in the game and this is another area where they will shut the Eels down. The Kogarah advantage just adds to the early demise of the Eels season. If Coach Anderson can conjure up a win for the Eels in this game he would not be out of place teaching the Moondance to the late Mick Jackson or the Heaven Dance or Hell Dance, whichever step he is practising these days!

Ratings.....Dragons by 13. For the margins, Dragons 13+.

Go Hogsters!

SDM

First Grade
Until he answers that question about Dragons 13+ the bloke is nothing but a blow arse.

I guess if Dragons win he hangs around that forum....

Until he answers that question about Dragons 13+ the bloke is nothing but a blow arse.

Of course he's a blow arse. Typical interwebs androtop who talks crap in order to make himself look cool.

I, on the other hand, have witnesses who post here that know of the 25 pick and also the Reddy 13+ pick a couple of weeks ago, amongst others.

cgee221

Juniors
Of course he's a blow arse. Typical interwebs androtop who talks crap in order to make himself look cool.

I, on the other hand, have witnesses who post here that know of the 25 pick and also the Reddy 13+ pick a couple of weeks ago, amongst others.

I being one of those witnesses, saw HJ spend the last 10 minutes cheering for Parra not to score. He was one relieved man when Cayless dropped the ball in the last minute or two haha.

Btw, how much did you clean up HJ?

Allegra

Juniors
Imagine my disappointment many years ago, when two girls asked me if I wanted "HJ's by the river", and I found myself bemused eating a Cheese and Bacon Whopper, large fries and a coke.

hahaha, I read this and then went and bought a flame-grilled chicken burger!

yum, I love HJ's!!!!

:D

x

Avenger

Immortal
Not a cent. The Dally M is a farce and I don't want anything to do with it, apart from the Provan Summons Medal.

When are you going to admit that you were wrong about Hayne ? Also if I remember correctly you didn't think Anderson was the man for the job. I think you wanted Kearney. Were you also wrong there. You must be sick of eating humble pie.