What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$276 Thousand Reasons to Know This Is Going to Happen.

Allegra

Juniors
mmmm, maybe I am.

i'm just trying to keep up though.

its not like i know everything about footy and heaps of other stuff, but if im ever going to learn i have to ask questions to find out-or else i'll never know..

sorry.

bmwpower

Juniors
mmmm, maybe I am.

its not like i know everything about footy and heaps of other stuff, but if im ever going to learn i have to ask questions to find out-or else i'll never know..

sorry.

what do you know, may i ask

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
mmmm, maybe I am.

sorry.

Allegra, you have all the right credentials for politics. I suggest you join any political party. You will climb their ladder quickly to the top.

If your reply is genuine..... well you have come to the right place..... posters like Parra Pete (poetry), Suity (smartarseness), HJ, (religion), Eels Strider (espionage, counter terrorism, intelligence), Ron (orgies, sex, women, booze, drug therapy, anger management), Hog (life coach, personal success motivation), Casper (occults, esoterics, the other side, positivity, kindness, gratitude, chivalry, generosity), Fish Eel, (education, mathematics, geometry, science), amongst an extraordinary and unique cast of thousands (including sheeple) can ALL help you progress with your education (brainwashing).

Booooooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

Last edited:

Allegra

Juniors
you forgot yy cheng as he gave me alot of advice about what to do with my savings.

only thing is I have only spendings- not savings unfortunately!

but i will have to compile a list of area's that I need help with.

i just think its easy to pick on gals coz we dont know as much as boys coz we are also interested in girly things as well!

:(

xo

yy_cheng

Coach
you forgot yy cheng as he gave me alot of advice about what to do with my savings.

only thing is I have only spendings- not savings unfortunately!

but i will have to compile a list of area's that I need help with.

i just think its easy to pick on gals coz we dont know as much as boys coz we are also interested in girly things as well!

:(

xo

Hangout with Hellsy, Jess, Rowdy, PGuru, Holics and Half.

They'll get you up to speed.

Savings, doesn't have to be much. Just a little each week and then when you can, a little more later. It's hard but it is good to start young.

Actually, when I first started work, my dad took half my income.

Didn't know why, he said just to pay off all the years we lived off them. He said we were just gonna spend it anyway on parties, food, clothes, etc.

About 5 years later, when I decided to buy a flat, he gave me a lump sum.

He had actually taken money from my brothers and sisters as well (4 of us), bought a flat (well he paid the deposit) and we paid the mortgage. After about 5 years or so, he sold the flat and gave us a nice little handout to get us on our way.

It doesn't have to be much, just start early as when you are young, not married, no kids, is where you spend the most unnecessarily.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
oops i forgot to ask why politics??? :crazy:

Life is an adventure Allegra.

If I was to tell you everything about life I will have deprived you of experiencing life.

Enjoy the journey.

Just watch out for the crap as sh*t sticks like a monkey on someones back.

Boooooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

yy_cheng

Coach
Life is an adventure Allegra.

If I was to tell you everything about life I will have deprived you of experiencing life.

Enjoy the journey.

Just watch out for the crap as sh*t sticks like a monkey on someones back.

Boooooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

I still like:

A bear and a rabbit was pooing in the woods.

The bear asked the rabbit, do you have problems with Poo sticking on your fur.

The rabbit said NO, Rabbit fur is great.

So the bear wiped his bum with the rabbit

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I still like:

A bear and a rabbit was pooing in the woods.

The bear asked the rabbit, do you have problems with Poo sticking on your fur.

The rabbit said NO, Rabbit fur is great.

So the bear wiped his bum with the rabbit

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Booooooooooooooo Casper:lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
hahaha more questions then answers for ally!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

ally khan a bulldogs supporter????

ally baba who sells kebabs in kings x???

i will meet you in the back ally at 9, costs only $500 for 1 gram of pure uncorupted afghanic hash?????

ally bank - a new bank???

ally fashion???????

ally mcbeal "show"??????????????

ally herbicide?????????????

Ally is a common unisex given name: Wikipedia see http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...x4XpBQ&usg=AFQjCNFaIxAnXzhOrKsOOApFtQ1R32CK7w

Boooooooooooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

Allegra

Juniors
ally khan a bulldogs supporter????

ally baba who sells kebabs in kings x???

i will meet you in the back ally at 9, costs only $500 for 1 gram of pure uncorupted afghanic hash?????

ally bank - a new bank???

ally fashion???????

ally mcbeal "show"??????????????

ally herbicide?????????????

Ally is a common unisex given name: Wikipedia see http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...x4XpBQ&usg=AFQjCNFaIxAnXzhOrKsOOApFtQ1R32CK7w

Boooooooooooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

*sigh..

has the dust got into peoples brains today?

ally is short for allegra, it means joy or happyness, it IS NOT a boys name.

thankyou.

THE HOG is about to be famous...

Stay Tuned!!!

Are you going to be on Today Tonight - exposed as a fraud?

Everyone knows you tipped the dragoins 13+ in the first semi, so, just piss off back to whichever hole you came out of pleaseeeeeeeee

Allegra

Juniors
where is HOGGY??

i am intrigued and its making the day drag out soooooooo long waiting to hear!!