What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

28 Weeks Later

McLovin

Staff member
Panthagrey said:
The movie 28 days later and 28 weeks later are not zombie films its not about the dead rising up and walking again its about a rage virus that was passed on by experimental monkeys to humans through blood and saliva then multiplied because there was no cure.
Thats why they can run because the people arent dead their rage is increased by the virus hence why they kill people.
Now in the movie "Dawn of the dead" the zombies could run in that film so they where running zombies....:D :crazy:

Damn monkeys!! :x You seen "Braindead"?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Can't wait to see this one, loved the 1st one. There's something about Apocolypse/Holy sh*t the worlds f*cked movies that I enjoy.

The only problem is trying to convince the gf to come along...

McLovin

Staff member
CC_Eagle said:
The only problem is trying to convince the gf to come along...

I had the same problem once. Had to watch movies like Suddenly 30, Just like Heaven, etc over my favourite horror/thriller movies. f**king makes me cringe as i type this.:x The solution my son...

Get rid of her, it worked for me at least...:)

Why do i feel so lonely all of a sudden. I wanna hug someone...:(

Panthagrey

Juniors
MC84 said:
I had the same problem once. Had to watch movies like Suddenly 30, Just like Heaven, etc over my favourite horror/thriller movies.

I thought those movies where horrors movies....lmao...:D :sarcasm:

looking forward too seeing this, the first one was awesome is it the same cast????

im also looking forward too seeing Zodiac i watched the 2005 version the other night scared the hell out of me