What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB: Johns gets downgrade

skeepe

Immortal
Jobdog said:
:blahb: :blahb:

FFS folks, stop being childish little schoolgirls whinging that the kid up the back is picking on you. The decision has been made, get over it.

You know, that's exactly what we tried to tell you when Johns got charged, but you still kept on crying like the bad man took your lollipop away.

f**king hypocrite.

Kiwi

First Grade
NRL showed they are gutless, tried to do the right thing, then backed down when the spoilt brat threw a tantrum and threatened to take his ball and go home.

As good as Johns is on the field, and despite our trouble in the number 7 the last 5 years, I'm so glad Johns never signed with Brisbane.

innsaneink

Referee
LOL...the Crazy Johns mascot playing up in the background of the shot with Todd Carney in it, the audience could see and were laughing at it, Carney was obviously unaware but a bit confused about the laughter, Fatty saying, "Dont worry, its only John Fordham behind you." :lol:

Tommy Smith

Referee
Wow...22 pages of whinging i imagine.

Fact is Johns should never have been up for a 3-4 week suspension in the first place. Justice was done for the sake of Joey, Newcastle and Rugby League.

Billigan

Juniors
I am getting sick of him complaining he should get over the calls & get on with the game. Who remebers the Knights 10m forward pass try. that was a worse call than the call on last friday night. i think johns should get more than two weeks on the sideline.

Frederick

Staff member
Who is sick and tired of 5 threads on this topic being created each and every day?
*raises hand*

Sharkie™

Juniors
he does have a bit of a winge, but most players do when they are in senior positions, especially captains. i wouldnt say he is worse then brett kimmorley, he can slow the game down heaps by bitching at every call.

it does get annoying but he aint going to change that aspect of his competitive nature.

mickdo

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
Wow...22 pages of whinging i imagine.

Fact is Johns should never have been up for a 3-4 week suspension in the first place. Justice was done for the sake of Joey, Newcastle and Rugby League.
With his carry over and bad record he should have ;-)

Sharkie™

Juniors
Captain_Fred said:
Who is sick and tired of 5 threads on this topic being created each and every day?
*raises hand*

i wouldnt say it was confined to this thread or this forum, because if you looked at fox sports a couple of days ago 8 of their top 10 articles were on the issues and yes the topic has been done to death, lets get on with the footy.

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:
Saab, you and Willow put together would have less of a sense of humour than a lettuce.
Barron isnt bad.

Carl Barron is boring. He has run his race...abit like Mick Meridith and his stupid guitar and Vince Sorrenti who still thinks Punchbowl jokes are funny