What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB: Johns gets downgrade

mickdo

Coach
El Diablo said:
gez they've carefully sorted through the fans answers to show the ones they want

what a load of sh*t the show is
Probably went to Newcastle for the interviews...

grouch

First Grade
One more thing on the Johns pretend interview...

Chief asked why it took 5 days for Joey to issue an apology.

Response: my legal team instructed me not to.

WTF

Who could possibly buy that sh*t?

mxlegend99

Referee
grouch said:
One more thing on the Johns pretend interview...

Chief asked why it took 5 days for Joey to issue an apology.

Response: my legal team instructed me not to.

WTF

Who could possibly buy that sh*t?
While it's probably a load of crap. They could've instructed him not too so that he could claim he was innocent. An apology is admitting his guilt.

Legal teams do request some messed up things... usually to try and hide the truth.

innsaneink

Referee
El Diablo said:
gez they've carefully sorted through the fans answers to show the ones they want

what a load of sh*t the show is

LOL...yeh not wrong, objectivity not a strong point there,though the whole Johns segmentwasnt too bad bar a couple of loaded Q's from chief with a sickeningly serious posed look....

"fatty, just one more before we go, Joey, do you regret the entire incident?"

:lol::lol:

Schifcoske- polish for turncoat, was it?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Some of the fans on here are worse whingers than Johns! and I thought I was a big sook sometimes!

Having said that. I can understand why some call it the Thursday 'Knight' Footy Show. When I saw coming up 'Carney and Schifcofske' on the bottom of the screen. I had to think for a second. I thought Brian Carney was going to be on again for a second.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I wonder if Fordham did the questions for Harragon?

Can't say i believed one word of what Johns said

Latest posts