What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd 3-Mobile Test @ Adelaide Oval:: Nov 28-Dec 2 :: Australia won by Inns and 62 runs

Second Test result :: Australia vs New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sunshine has an appaling record in 8 tests now, either batsman or bowler take your pick, he doesnt do either any good in test cricket

we cant keep holding his hand till he does something

Want me to remind you what Symond's record was after 8 tests..I'll give you a clue- much worse than Watson's!

Bazal

Post Whore
Well....the Symonds incident could mean Watson's exile is short lived. If they sack Symonds, do you give him another chance as the next best all rounder, or go for a pure batsman?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well....the Symonds incident could mean Watson's exile is short lived. If they sack Symonds, do you give him another chance as the next best all rounder, or go for a pure batsman?

I dont know that we need an all rounder Baz, besides on current form Sunshine cant bat

I'd go Dussey, Marsh or North

Bazal

Post Whore
I dont know that we need an all rounder Baz, besides on current form Sunshine cant bat

I'd go Dussey, Marsh or North

I'd go the same way too Twizz, Hussey or Marsh. However, the selectors seem incredibly hung up on having an all rounder so I have a feeling if he does get the sack then they may go with Watson...

IanG

Coach
Yeah where was the likes of Jeetan Patel and Peter Fulton? Or are they injured along with Jacob Oram? They could've really used them