What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: England v Australia at Lords Sept 6, 2009

TheParraboy

Staff member
Will we go 2-0 up?

Will Clarke score some runs at a better pace?

Will Brett Lee be no balless?

Game starts 7.15pm AEST, (10.15am over there). So a day game

beads6

First Grade
Will Tim Paine get a run??? The kid can keep though. I also agree Clarkey is scoring way to slow at the moment. He used to be such an attacking player and now he is very dull at times.

Ridders

Coach
Give him time. Its not always an easy transition from playing a 5-test series to an ODI's series. Plus remember he didn't get a bat in either T20 to get himself in limited overs mode.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Huh? He had plenty of time in the middle in the T20 and batted like a test match and he also had a chance against Scotland but did nothing

Ridders

Coach
Huh? He had plenty of time in the middle in the T20 and batted like a test match and he also had a chance against Scotland but did nothing

My mistake, forgot about the 1st T20, was thinking more about the 2nd one that was rained out.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Will Tim Paine get a run??? The kid can keep though. I also agree Clarkey is scoring way to slow at the moment. He used to be such an attacking player and now he is very dull at times.

Paine is our only keeper on tour, of course he'll play!:lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
You can't take anything out of Paine's performance with the bat. Someone thought it would be cool to run him out!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Actually according to Cricinfo Manou is also in the squad

Manou is injured as well at the moment. Officially they are "hoping" that he might be ok for the 4th or 5th match if picked. He broke his finger at training.:lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
Given Paine is our keeper for the Champions trophy there is no way he will be dropped.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Manou is injured as well at the moment. Officially they are "hoping" that he might be ok for the 4th or 5th match if picked. He broke his finger at training.:lol:
Actually he injured it in the test match he played and aggravated it at training

lockyno1

Post Whore
Re-broke it at training, had a scan a few days ago. The positive news is he may be fit for the 5th match, if picked.

IanG

Coach

Yeah but that was Watson's fault