What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: India v Australia D/N @ Visakhapathan Mar 19, 2020

JJ

Immortal
Say what you like about him in the test arena but the dude knows the white rock.

Starc among the greatest fast bowlers in ODIs? Most probably
Straya’s best surely? Hard to think who’s better anywhere, guess Ambrose, Marshall, Garner, Wasim are in the conversation

I don’t think we should rule out Simon Davis and Gavin Larsen though…

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Straya’s best surely? Hard to think who’s better anywhere, guess Ambrose, Marshall, Garner, Wasim are in the conversation

I don’t think we should rule out Simon Davis and Gavin Larsen though…
Starc and McGrath would slot straight into an all time Australian side.

If you took a real, non nostalgic look at Starc and his fellow left armer Wasim there's very little between them.

Wasim, along with Ambrose is my favourite fast bowler from any country but I think Starc at least matches both.

simmo1

First Grade
Starc has a great WC record, which puts him right up there with the ODI greats too. Always puts his country before franchise cricket to which he doesn't get the credit he deserves either.