What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd T20 Australia v Sri Lanka at Gabba Oct 30 2019

T-Boon

Coach
T20 is so bad I would rather watch The Block or re-runs of The Big Bang Theory for the 5th time.
They really need to do something about the rules of T20. Terrible.

Bazal

Post Whore
T20 is so bad I would rather watch The Block or re-runs of The Big Bang Theory for the 5th time.

Go away. We don't need your bonkers rule change ideas here as well

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon they should play 20/20 in Quarters.

Bat for 10 and then the opposition bat for 10, then they both do the same again. It's genius.

T-Boon

Coach
The best one I have had is they should bring in outdoor/indoor cricket played in rectangular stadiums with big nets put up around the ground. That would be way better than T20 and no more stupid.

T-Boon

Coach
I reckon they should play 20/20 in Quarters.

Bat for 10 and then the opposition bat for 10, then they both do the same again. It's genius.

That doesn't really make any sense unless it was in innings. Maybe each team should just have like 5 batsmen 1 keeper and 5 bowlers (who don't get to bat). The 5 batters bat both of the10 over innings.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm just gonna take a wild stab and say neither Finch nor Warner will get a ton tonight...

undertaker

Coach
Why the hell did Fox Sports feel the need to bring out Pommy commentators this summer? Could someone in Fox production tell Isa Guha to shut up about this year's Cricket World Cup? She has mentioned it ad nauseum in both T20I matches so far.

Absolute shithouse crowd, for an absolutely shithouse version cricket, against a shithouse team, at a shithouse time of the year.

Well done Cricket Australia.

Apologies for the negativity, but it has to be said.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Why the hell did Fox Sports feel the need to bring out Pommy commentators this summer? Could someone in Fox production tell Isa Guha to shut up about this year's Cricket World Cup? She has mentioned it ad nauseum in both T20I matches so far.

Ive switched over the the bachelorette

Warne there as well, cant stand the self absorbed twat