What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd T20 Int'l: Tue 13 Jan - Australia d. South Africa by 6 wkts @ the 'Gabba

dubopov

Coach
Says the spastic sending abusive pms instead of having a crack openly. Man up you skirt wearing ponce

You're a great example of humanity .. does it thrill you to put sh*t on people with cerebral palsy and those who complain about the demeaning posts ?. It has taken 10 or more of you heroes to constantly attack these unfortunate victims and you think it's funny to mock me for supporting them. Sad little men.

Bazal

Post Whore
You're a great example of humanity .. does it thrill you to put sh*t on people with cerebral palsy and those who complain about the demeaning posts ?. It has taken 10 or more of you heroes to constantly attack these unfortunate victims and you think it's funny to mock me for supporting them. Sad little men.

Lol. So calling you a spastic is putting sh*t on people with cerebral palsy? You do know words in the English language and many others can have more than one meaning, yes? Although I do admit, if I had cerebral palsy I'd probably be insulted at being compared to an incredible example of mental geniusation such as yourself

dubopov

Coach
Lol. So calling you a spastic is putting sh*t on people with cerebral palsy? You do know words in the English language and many others can have more than one meaning, yes? Although I do admit, if I had cerebral palsy I'd probably be insulted at being compared to an incredible example of mental geniusation such as yourself

Sorry .. Didn't think that you were so insincere and unaware.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sorry .. Didn't think that you were so insincere and unaware.

I'm aware. Went to school with an athlete with cerebral palsy. I believe he won a medal at the recent paralympics.

He also thinks you're a spastic

Bazal

Post Whore
And this proves what ??

1. You know him
2. He thinks I'm a "spastic"

Knowing you guys on this Forum both are lies .. Like the bloke putting sh*t on Hayden a few weeks ago who reckoned he was Simon Cook.

LOL....you really are mentally geniused aren't you? It's ok, we won't judge...

Bazal

Post Whore
buy a dictionary .. and then hire someone to explain meanings to you.

..what a pissweak attempt to take the focus off your rank "spastic" comments.

Why would I want to take attention away from the fact that you're a spastic?

Myopia is the biological and medical term for short sightedness, yes? Thus, using your very own logic, you are belittling the short sighted and as such are a hypocrite. Hypocrite