What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd T20I: South Africa v Australia at Johannesburg Oct 16, 2011

TheParraboy

Staff member
On again tomorrow night at some godly hour

Might try and see this somehow if im awake, have Monday off :D

Hallatia

Referee
I hate T20s with a passion and I watched all of the last one which finished at 6am.
This one is better than the last one, I believe this one starts 11:30pm Sydney time.

nko11

Juniors
Australia win the toss and elect to Bat. Hopefully Warner pulls out something special.

Hallatia

Referee
Great opening over from my man Morne, second one wasn't so great, but I suppose it was decent for a T20.

Theron is looking much better in this match than he did in the last one and Lopsy's bowling was very tight. Parnell's been not so good

smh who the hell is that down at fine leg, SOK? What a disgusting piece of fielding.

This prick is throwing the willow at everything and connecting, England's feeder team coming home with a wet sail here.

Patorick

Staff member
Tsk tsk.

Terrible bowling and fielding at the end there.

Gave them a chance and they pounced.

Hallatia

Referee
I was pleased with Rusty who I am a big fan of and prefer ahead of Tsotsobe. T20 is a shitty format though, which is why he was crap in the first T20I, but I would love to see him come into the SAfrican side for the longer formats

Latest posts