What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test Aust vs England @ Adelaide Oval

willvillain

Juniors
JJ said:
TERRIFIED - it's f**king hilarious... they look like toast at the moment!

The way i'm starting to look at it...it's almost as if Ponting and Warne are staging an immature protest because the wicket doesn't offer enough for the bowlers.

Clark is always trying to threaten, McGrath hasn't changed his gameplan, Lee would love to find a way to stop the runs coming, but Warne seems to have conceded that wickets are too hard to capture on this wicket so he's just going to shut up shop.

Very disappointing. This is up there with the worst days of Test cricket I've ever seen.

JJ

Immortal
willvillain said:
The way i'm starting to look at it...it's almost as if Ponting and Warne are staging an immature protest because the wicket doesn't offer enough for the bowlers.

Clark is always trying to threaten, McGrath hasn't changed his gameplan, Lee would love to find a way to stop the runs coming, but Warne seems to have conceded that wickets are too hard to capture on this wicket so he's just going to shut up shop.

Very disappointing. This is up there with the worst days of Test cricket I've ever seen.

yup - not the Poms doing and not unlike Ponting and Warne to be petulant and immature