What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test Aust vs England @ Adelaide Oval

_goParra

Juniors
Its really rare to see McGrath & Warne having little effect on Australian pitches... may be their age is beginning to show or may be they are struggling to find rythm.

simon says

First Grade
_goParra said:
Its really rare to see McGrath & Warne having little effect on Australian pitches... may be their age is beginning to show or may be they are struggling to find rythm.

Jeeesus.....the deck is as flat as a pancake and now our two greatest cant bowl anymore.........FFS.Chill out.

spider

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
LOL That must be some of that famous Aussie wit and sledging creativity that the Barmy Army talk about.

They never throw stones - but they cast them in song.

_goParra

Juniors
simon says said:
Jeeesus.....the deck is as flat as a pancake and now our two greatest cant bowl anymore.........FFS.Chill out.

When was the last time (exept for India 3 years ago) at Adelaide (same flat tracks) that these two bowlers failed to have effect on the 1st or 2nd day.

simon says

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:
LOL That must be some of that famous Aussie wit and sledging creativity that the Barmy Army talk about.

Gee,I hope I didnt offend,I know how sensitive you(cant call them poms,dont want to make them cry)...........Western Euros are.

Please accept my humble apologies....

Starts singing....

"I would rather be an convict than a pom.

I would rather be an convict than a pom.

They are dirty,they are stinky,

They have miniscule winkies.

I would rather be a convict than a pom."

PS.....Aussies 1-0.:lol:

spider

Coach
simon says said:
Gee,I hope I didnt offend,I know how sensitive you(cant call them poms,dont want to make them cry)...........Western Euros are.

Please accept my humble apologies....

Starts singing....

"I would rather be an convict than a pom.

I would rather be an convict than a pom.

They are dirty,they are stinky,

They have miniscule winkies.

I would rather be a convict than a pom."

PS.....Aussies 1-0.:lol:

Got him.....yes

El Diablo

Post Whore
_goParra said:
still got WI out in 110 overs.... and the only differance was lara.

Errr did you look who took the wickets?

Warne and McGrath got 4 between them and only one of those was not a tailender

they were innefective on day 1 and 2 on the very same ground