What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Pakistan v Australia at Abu Dhabi Oct 16-20 2018

Timbo

Staff member
I really hope this is it for Holland. It was pretty bloody clear on his first crack for Australia he’s not up to it.

He was bowling shit that’d get him hooked in park cricket last night.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I really hope this is it for Holland. It was pretty bloody clear on his first crack for Australia he’s not up to it.

He was bowling shit that’d get him hooked in park cricket last night.

agree, never again

Really should have played Agar. Would not have done worse with the ball, plus we need the batting this test.

I think what we did in the 1st test, 2nd innings was a one off. Cant see us posting big scores in either innings. This wicket will be a demon, the first test it didn't do much all game, except the rough patch which was very wide of the line of the stumps

Pakistan to win the test and the series

TheParraboy

Staff member
lol inside edge by smarsh

3*

once he gets to 10 he averages almost 60 in test cricket

7 to go

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This pitch looks an absolute belter, both bowlers struggling to top 130kms. Time to fill your boots.

The spinners are the biggest worry.

TheParraboy

Staff member
there it is, the great smarsh gonski under 10 runs

along with Holland, this should be his last test

That’ll do me. f**k these Marsh merkins off..how many chances do they need ffs!!!! Walk through the door watch the first ball I’ve seen today & bam...merkin gone again.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The merkin has been playing FC cricket for over 15 years and he still gets out the same way, pushing at the ball with hard hands. Useless f**king merkin, but he's a good bloke.