What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Pakistan v Australia @ Karachi, March 12-16 2022

Smug Panther

First Grade
No one gets to see much shield, no one gets to play much in fact but wouldn't Zamper be a better option than Swepson?

Eelectrica

Referee
And we're batting. I'd enforce the follow on.
Swepson is bowling well, we've only bowled 53 overs. It's not like we'd be gassed at this stage. Nearing the end of the day, so refreshed in the morning.
If we don't win, this will be questioned.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Wtf. Patty is a majestic adonis but we need a bloke who can captain. Absolutely stunning decision.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
2/32 for Swepson all out 148 and we're batting again, Total madness if you ask me but then I chose to support Canberra and am bald so what would I know.

Sphagnum

Coach
Not making them follow on in this situation could be a mistake. It’s a huge lead and maximises the time we have to get them out again.

Bazal

Post Whore
Maybe that fast bowlers as captain myth isn't such a myth...?

Poor Patty has been a bit rubbish.

I'm now off to flagellate myself as penance to the magic eyed man

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The follow on may as well be banned from the game, ridiculous decision. What do Pakistan want the least??? Obviously it’s to bat, it’s the only way they can save the game.

Last edited: