What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Pakistan v Australia @ Karachi, March 12-16 2022

TheParraboy

Staff member
Over 2 full days left
203 overs min

Bat 60-75min into tomorrow ? Over 160 overs to bowl them out

Probably want to make sure we take advantage of a 5th day deck if need be. Also just make them sweat a bit more in the field. Plenty of time to win it

Bazal

Post Whore
Gutless waste of time.

Clearly it was crucial for us to go 5 or 600 runs ahead instead of 400...

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am not fussed batting again for 30 odd overs. Put just a little bit more work into their quicks ahead of another short turnaround.

Declare 30 mins before lunch tomorrow and 5 sessions is more then enough to bowl them out.

Pakistan have decided they want to docile the pitch and have negative tactics so a slow death is fine by me.

And Mike Haysman had the shits with the decision which makes it even funnier must have a had a booking on the golf course for day 5.

King-Gutho94

Coach
BTW do you reckon the PCB have rang up the groundsman in Lahore for the 3rd test to change the prep for the pitch.

I doubt the 3rd test will be a highway with them likely being 1-0 down.

They may and probably should just roll the dice with a raging turner. Make for some entertaining cricket.

JJ

Immortal
Warnie will be annoyed...

Australia should win this in a canter either way, but a draw would be disastrous - again, either way the chances of that are very very small...

What is with Mike Haysman? Comes across as a cranky pants all the time and I don’t remember him being like that usually.