What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 For Brisbane Game

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Well who made the least mistakes? You can't give Noddy points on that performance. His first half kicks were meek. Too shallow when we needed them to be 10-20 metres longer. Not much difference in kicking it straight to the bloke or rolling it on only a metre either side of him.

3. Covell
2. Kearney
1. Bird

Inverse

3. Albert
2. Scott
1. Hutch

Agree as well but swap Kearney and Covell. Hutch I never want to see in FG again. This is from a guy who had Hutch as his favourite Sharkie for 2005. Scott has been given more than enough chances IMO and has not improved. Cut our losses FFS and give the Pom a run, played well considering he was out of position for most of his time on. Once again we saw Kimmorley and Dykes not gelling at all. I don't think we will win a premiership with them as our 6 or 7. 1 has to go IMO before we start playing good footy again.

Frenzy. said:
Hope you didn't hit on any Salvos BBB!! :lol:
hey that chick was a hottie, she sang like the chorus nun and screamed out "or father" more times than a Baptist fullback :lol:

chili pepper

Bench
3 Kearney. Did well to score that try and looked our most dangerous
2 Covell. Brilliant under the high ball........during the warm up
1 Toshio. Didn't make a mistake all game

Inverse

3 Hutch - offered little
2 Dykes - poor defence cost us badly
1 Thommo - hate to say it but was ordinary. Scott lucky to not be included

millersnose

Post Whore
3 - noddy - if only more players put that sort of effort in
2 - bird
1 - douglas

inverse

3 - dykes just awful
2 - scott
1 - maivava

sharkadelic

Juniors
3- Noddy - Tried his little gnomish heart out.
2 -Kearney - Looked Dangerous in attack and again tried Hard.
1- Covell - Where do I sign up for the CWO? Hazem who?

Inverse -

3 - Scott - Fire
2 - Hutch - Expire
1 - Dykesy - Dire

JimSeeFanClub

Juniors
3. Kimmorley
2. Kearney
1. Bird

Hilder, Douglas and Covell also went ok.

Inverse

Hard to split Hutch, Scott, Dykes, Vagana.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
3 Hilder. seems his fitness is getting better & now his confidence. Provides an important link in attack. Bruising defense
2 kearney. spark creativity
1 Dykes. Only bloke smart enough to try & get the ball where we needed to attcke the broncs. Out wide!

Inverse
kimmorley. Has everybody noticed how good the effort, timing, running & line breaks were when Noddy was out? notice how gradually each week now, since noddys return, the forwards are playing a little worse, a little more wary & with less confidence? Thanks Noddy. Love those shyte kicks & crap inside balls.

2 Scott. bad hands cost us. Poor reads in D cost us.

1 Hutch passenger.

imasharkie

Coach
I've now seen the game in a more sober light so I am changing my voting.

Goodies:
3. Kimmorley
2. Williams
1. Kearney

Baddies:
3. Scott
2. Albert
1. Hutch