What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 Player Votes - Raiders V Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter_raiders

Juniors
3 - Weyman
2 - Gafa
1 - hmm dno didnt watch im jst goin on wat i hav seen from the net so i mite jst say Smith...Nathan that is

Bay56

First Grade
3. Weyman (he doesnt come on the field, we loose)
2. Gafa
1. Smith

-10 - Drew :)

greeneyed

First Grade
I am going to find it so hard to choose!

3 points Gafa (has to be for his 3 tries and kicking)
2 points Schifcofske (has to be for his great general play and the two winning field goals)
1 point Weyman (some inspirational runs, what a player of the future if he stays uninjured, he almost got a standing ovation coming off).

So many extras I could give to... Wiki, Davico, Nathan Smith, Croker, Mogg.

I would give negative points to Drew if I could (a stupid forward pass and a complete stuff up of a set play when we are on their line, resulting in an obstruction penalty to the Warriors!). Please coach, never ever select him in first grade ever again.

Greenblooded

Juniors
3. Weyman - absolutely inspirational, at the end of the game he was the one who got us up their end of the field.
2. Mogg - set up both of Smiths trys one with an awesome Gidley flick pass
1. Gafa - great in general play, plus kicking under pressure.

Anonymous

Juniors
3-Weman (No contest for the maximum)
2-Gafa (Hatrick, what more can I say)
1-Schifcofske (Two field goals in three minutes!)

Honourable mention-Nathan Smith.

hrundi99

First Grade
3-Weyman
2- Schifcofske
1- Gafa

Special mention to Mogg who once again did a lot of very good things and was always dangerous.

Mal Meninga

Bench
3 - Weyman. He stays injury free, and he'll be playing rep teams all throughout his career. Absolute dynamite.
2 - Gafa. Hat-trick.
1 - Toots. Hard to choose, but the ironman made his mark.

Honorable mention to Nathan Smith, who just cannot be dropped next season. I think Robbo is skating on thin ice if Smith is played in the halves, as Gafa and Smith on the wings are just playing too good. Choc with 2 field goals under that pressure was sensational.

Status
Not open for further replies.