What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 Player Votes - Raiders V Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

azza

Juniors
A surefire way to stop people awarding half points is to award any such half points by default to Drew and/or Bulgarelli.

thickos

First Grade
raiderspower said:
1.5 Adam Mogg
1.5 Clinton Schifcofske
1.5 Michael Weyman
1.5 Matthew Gafa

:evil:

You just added 3 hrs work to my day! :lol:

If those half points end up deciding who gets the 3-2-1, they will have to go I'm afraid.

greeneyed

First Grade
thickos said:
raiderspower said:
1.5 Adam Mogg
1.5 Clinton Schifcofske
1.5 Michael Weyman
1.5 Matthew Gafa

:evil:

You just added 3 hrs work to my day! :lol:

If those half points end up deciding who gets the 3-2-1, they will have to go I'm afraid.

No, no Thickos..... think of the precedent being set. The half points shouldn't be counted... but Raiderspower has the choice of recasting the vote, of course.

thickos

First Grade
Thats true greeneyed. Initially I count them, and as long as it doesn't influence things, I round down. As you said, RP can re-vote but they are running out of time. ;-)

woodgers

Bench
3. Weyman
2. Mogg
1. Schif

I can't believe some people don't have Weyman. What does he have to do, carry 6 on his back instead of 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts