What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 Player Votes - Raiders V Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 - Michael Weyman (Outstanding and inspirational. What a season debut.)
2 - Adam Mogg (Can't believe he's not getting more votes. He single-handedly setup two tries with absolute magic passes to Smitty. He is our strike weapon at the moment.)
1 - Matt Gafa (Was very involved all game and played well.)

legend

Coach
Weyman
Gafa
Mogg

Just on Mogg. He is turning into a sensational player and is improving by the week. His form has been outstanding and he has added a great step into his game. His support play and offloading ability has increased ten fold this season and his combo with Smith is developing beautifully.

Paullyboy

Coach
3 - Weyman
2 - Mogg
1 - Gafa

I also cannot believe how few votes Mogga is getting - he was sensational tonight!

Im guessing the Shif votes are for the field goals alone, as he wasnt really that good - nothing bad, but nothing really good for the first 79 minutes either

thickos

First Grade
2- 'Horse' Weyman... I cannot believe this guy is 19. What a talent - no opposition can handle him!
2 - Matty Gafa - has stepped into first grade beautifully. Montz summed it up well when she said he will be a star for many years to come. Top pointscorer in the NRL 2005?
1 - Moggy - growing in stature by the week. Super pass to Smithy
1 - Schiffers - two field goals and some REVENGE for last September! :twisted:

jed

First Grade
3 - Gafa
1 - Weyman (yes, he was easily the best while he was on the field, but wan't on enough to warrant more votes)
1 - Schif
1 - Mogg

raiders_boy

Juniors
3. Weyman - we were dead and buried and he fired the whole team up with some inspiratinal runs. Definitely brought us back into it.
2. Mogg - Most underrated player in the game IMO. Doesn't miss tackles, wht a flick pass, and amazing speed. certainly surprised me.
1. Gafa - invoved throughout the whole game, and despite the brain explosion grubber on the first tackle, was outstanding. Great goalkicking, and how good was he to dive on the short kick off, afetr Jones' field goal.

Very honourable mention to Choc. Both of those drop goals were under immense pressure and he pulled them off. Top stuff mate.

mike83au

Juniors
3pts: Schif (simply because he won us the geame under enormous pressure)
2pts Weyman
1pt: Gafa

If these 3 don't get the top player points this week (in any order) it's a bloody disgrace!!! :evil: :evil:

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
3 - Weyman
2- Mogg
1- Gafa

These are the guys that made all the difference out there tonight. Hon. Mention to Schif for a great last ditch ankle tap on the Warriors prop and for staying sooooo damn cool under pressure!

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
HI Greeneyed. In Brisbane on business at the moment, so saw it on Fox in the Bronco's club.

I always catch the game video on NRL.com, though.

greeneyed

First Grade
jed said:
3 - Gafa
1 - Weyman (yes, he was easily the best while he was on the field, but wan't on enough to warrant more votes)
1 - Schif
1 - Mogg

I only gave Weyman 1 point too, as there was a lot of competition. But his stats for the game are remarkable... 10 hit ups but with much more or as more metres than any other forward....

greeneyed

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
HI Greeneyed. In Brisbane on business at the moment, so saw it on Fox in the Bronco's club.

I always catch the game video on NRL.com, though.

Tokyo... you sure get around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts