What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Player Votes v. Panthers

Poida_Raider

Bench
waltzing Meninga said:
2 - TLL - Is this guys a queenslander? If he continues on this form he could be a bolter for the Queensland origin side.

talkin to him in tamworth a while back he said he was misquoted in some old qld paper as saying he would want to play for queensland. he told us he'd want to play for nsw. thats if i remember correctly. and honestly i think he could in a few years time, if the team goes well so could a couple other younger players.

anyways my points this week

3 - Mogg - has he gained about 10 metres of pace? i thought he played damn well.

2 - Thurling - like everyone else i thought he was a machine

1 - Howell - maybe he's finally becoming one of those up and coming stars?? haha maybe

Poida_Raider

Bench
playing for nsw in that he lived he played all his high school football in tamworth, and went into aus schoolboys through nsw schoolboys.. etc.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Timbo said:
Oh, those Kenny types are a dime a dozen. :roll:

I suppose you'd like us to pull a Noa tyoe out of the air to play outside of him?

Noa type? Ok then.... let me think.....
How about Lesley Vainokolo????????
Forgot that his big name type wouldn't even dream of set foot playing in Canberra:lol: :lol: :lol: Also management would be too busy trying to lock up long term deals with Super Coach Elliot and rep quality Howell to even think of bringing back the Volcano!

Latest posts