What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 points v Bullbogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
3. Moi Moi. Ate the doggies up, after been smashed first 2 hit ups.
2. Morts. Showed real composure under pressure in defence. Best Half or five eight since Kenny.
1.Luke Burt. Some good line breaks, and second phase play.

Parra Steve

Juniors
3. Fui - Stepped up when we needed him with Cayless out
2. Kingston - Outstanding game, best yet in blue and gold.
1. Robson

yy_cheng

Coach
3. Finch for not screwing the match up
2. Kris Keating - was doing it real tough on the sidelines
1. Archer - better than what I thought he would be. Before the game, I thought he would really screw us up.

-----

For the players
3. Hindy - tackled his heart out, took the hitups when noone wanted to.
2 Fui - put us on the front foot again
1. Joeg - Stepped up when Caylo came off

And I thought Lowrie was super AWESOME

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
3. Robson
2. Fui Fui
1. Inu

This game was won with our tactics in attack. Our attack tired them out, eg Inu on Idris.

Fee

Juniors
3. Fui Fui Moi Moi
2. Jeff Robson
1. Daniel Mortimer

Wish I could give points to the whole team, love all of them!!:hg::clap::clap:

lingard

Coach
My twelve year old son watched the second half with me, and he said after the game; "who do you think will get man of the match?" And I replied, "Gee, I don't know - they might give it to Robson". I was stoked when they did, because this guy has played his guts out EVERY single game since his first appearance. This was by far his best game. Heavily involved in two tries; his attack was much better tonight. And he made some genuine try saving tackles - as usual. I'm so glad we've got him next year.

One: Robson
Two: Moi Moi
Three: Burt

Very hard,but you have to allocate them to someone. Gnalavao had his best game in the blue and gold in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts