What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 points v cowboys

lewiscook

Juniors
3. hayne- its scary how much talent/skill/and from what i saw last night, passion!!! he has. :D
2. kk- did so much more tonight then finch could ever dream of doing.
1. cayless- bounced back well tonight, played tough and led our pack well imo. still has a way to go but.

Nikki

Coach
Oooh... Can I give my six faves a point each. So many deserving players..

3 ~ Hayne (I have been a Hayne bagger, but if he gets his sh*t together and attitude in order I can see him as our next Captain)
2 ~ KK (The kid just knows footy)
1 ~ Captain Cayless (this is all we want Caylo, on a regular basis)

lingard

Coach
I just want to give special mentions to Ben Smith (is he getting the hang of second-row play?); Josh Cordoba (it must have been Fee`s comments that fired him up); and Todd Lowrie, who really tried hard, did some good things. Well done, you three.

Eels Dude

Coach
1. Hayne
2. KK
3. Cayless

That's the second time in 3 weeks Caylo's made 20 hitups a game, that's Steve Price style. If he can still do that I don't see why he can't do that every single week. Him and Fui both starting and making 140+ metres each week would make a hell of a difference.

Latest posts