What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 points v cowboys

Hellsy

Immortal
Or you could have just politely pointed out that I made an error, instead of being an arrogant f**kwit about it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Or you could have just politely pointed out that I made an error, instead of being an arrogant f**kwit about it.

just funny how this could be missed, just seemed to me that it was conveniently left out.....the funny thing is i had a funny feeling that their would be a points discrepancy with Hayne, i checked and lo and behold i was right:D

Take a gag Hellsy ffs, i was merely in the spirit of the Hayne vs others debate.

strider

Post Whore
z7shysterical.gif
z7shysterical.gif
z7shysterical.gif

OMFG Ron!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Then go and pick on someone who does continuously bag Hayne, instead of me who doesn't and whom also gives up time each week to do the tallying and has to put up with the bullsh*t.
I'm only human and I don't apprecaite it

Hellsy

Immortal
Can someone please lock this thread

Round 8 v Cowboys:
3. Jarryd Hayne
2. Kris Keating
1. Fuifui Moimoi

Cumulative Totals:

14 points - Fuifui Moimoi
10 points - Nathan Hindmarsh
10 points - Kris Keating
4 points - Jarryd Hayne
3 points - Eric Grothe
3 points - Joel Reddy
2 points - Luke Burt
1 point - Joe Galuvao
1 point - Feleti Mateo

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Then go and pick on someone who does continuously bag Hayne, instead of me who doesn't and whom also gives up time each week to do the tallying and has to put up with the bullsh*t.
I'm only human and I don't apprecaite it

Hellsy, take it in a light hearted way, if i really thought you were tampering with the votes i would've made a thread of it, and besides i actually thought you guys left it out on purpose just to piss me off and others, and then add it back later lol

We all appreciate the work your doing.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Can someone please lock this thread

Round 8 v Cowboys:
3. Jarryd Hayne
2. Kris Keating
1. Fuifui Moimoi

Cumulative Totals:

14 points - Fuifui Moimoi
10 points - Nathan Hindmarsh
10 points - Kris Keating
4 points - Jarryd Hayne
3 points - Eric Grothe
3 points - Joel Reddy
2 points - Luke Burt
1 point - Joe Galuvao
1 point - Feleti Mateo

:lol:

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy, take it in a light hearted way, if i really thought you were tampering with the votes i would've made a thread of it, and besides i actually thought you guys left it out on purpose just to piss me off and others, and then add it back later lol

We all appreciate the work your doing.
back peddle hard ron ;-)

strider

Post Whore
lol as i said if i thought it was dodgy eg HJ doing the counts i would've made a thread of it.

Just funny how with all the Hayne vs the rest BS going on at the moment this happens:lol:
well not everyone is obsessed ... but thats cool, you are allowed to have your special favourite :ls:

Latest posts